Esteemed Contributor

Skinn Chin Up/Throat Armour Set

Did anyone else purchase the set of Skinn Chin Up with the Throat Armour?  What kind of results did you see, if any?  I bought 2 of these kits and am just finishing up the first.  I have been faithfully using it twice a day.  I can't really see any big changes in the jawline.  The skin feels firmer, but alas, it didn't pull up the jowls LOL.  As far as my neck and chest area, the skin does look better.  This was asking a lot from a cream because of all the sun damage I have from years of sun exposure. 

Anyone else using this??

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: Skinn Chin Up/Throat Armour Set

I got this too. I think it helps. Nothing miraculous, but notice some improvement , I think , when you see the presentation, it does seem miraculous, and Demitri is so enthusiastic, you expect or hope for miracles. I'm still waiting. 

Esteemed Contributor

I use he chin up-blue bottle and love it. It is not a miracle-over-night-facelift cream. I have been using everyday for several months and feel a tighter more resilient skin as a result. I have not tried the armour item. 

Give it some time as you use up your current supply and determine if the improvement in your skin is what you were hoping for. I know I will never be 25 yrs. old again with a nice firm body/face, but now just the best that I can be. 

Esteemed Contributor

I've used Dimitri's yellow chin up for several months now. I just have a small beginning looseness under the chin and don't have rings or lines around the neck. However, I haven't noticed any improvement at all with the chin up. It just doesn't work for me. This is just one of the few items of D's that isn't for me. I did get his chin DermaLift, which is temporary but I can see improvement immediately. So, I'm still using both but will not reorder the yellow chin up.

Esteemed Contributor

taja123:

Can you wear makeup over the DermaLift without it rolling or balling up?  I might be interested in trying this.  Is this an over or under or in place of moisturizer product?

TIA

Esteemed Contributor

Sommertime: 

I plan to use up what I have which is a whole other kit of this.  It doesn't interfere with my make up and I too, saw a firmness in my chin skin. 

Your philosophy is the same as mine:  at 62 I just want to be the best I can be at 62.

Esteemed Contributor

Persephonel: 

I agree that I get swept into Demitri's presentations.   Watching him put that throat armour on Kat's chest over and over in a 24 hour period, I guess it only stands to reason her skin was going to look better than the before picture LOL. 

I love his products and use several on a daily basis.

Honored Contributor

I haven't tried the Neck Amour, but I use Chin Up morning and night except on the weekends.  I like the blue one for my jawline and under the chin.  I didn't have any jowls on my jawline to begin with, but there has been a firming and tightening and I can see more definition.  I'm always careful though to say I think skincare is a multipronged thing.  I can never attribute success to one item as I believe it's everything in one's routine working together to provide results.  

tends2dogs - Which Chin Up are you using, blue or yellow?  Are are you doing the tapping thing after you apply your Chin Up?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tends2dogs wrote:

taja123:

Can you wear makeup over the DermaLift without it rolling or balling up?  I might be interested in trying this.  Is this an over or under or in place of moisturizer product?

TIA

Do you have Dermalift now, @tends2dogs?  If not, then Dimitri just brought out Botanilift as a TTV last month which is supposed to be a new and improved lifting line.  You can check it out at Evine.com.  Not many reviews yet as it's so new.  What HAS been posted is pretty positive though.  You should always read the directions carefully and watch a demo or two of the lifting products as they do have special application guidelines and they aren't always compatible with other products. HTH's

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I haven't tried the Neck Amour, but I use Chin Up morning and night except on the weekends.  I like the blue one for my jawline and under the chin.  I didn't have any jowls on my jawline to begin with, but there has been a firming and tightening and I can see more definition.  I'm always careful though to say I think skincare is a multipronged thing.  I can never attribute success to one item as I believe it's everything in one's routine working together to provide results.  

tends2dogs - Which Chin Up are you using, blue or yellow?  Are are you doing the tapping thing after you apply your Chin Up?

JeanLouiseFinch (ScoutSmiley Wink - I use the blue chin up.  And yes I do the chin tapping thing after applying Smiley Happy  I agree about the combination of products providing results and that always makes me nervous about dropping something.