Esteemed Contributor
Just received this product today, and I just used it to see if it really covers dark circles under the eyes. I'm really impressed with this product. It does what it says it does. After using it, my dark circles are gone. I also ordered Trish McEvoy's triangle brightened also. When that arrives, I'll see if it's better or just as good as the bright veil. Thank you Dimitri!
Valued Contributor

Hi-I read so much about the Skinn brand (that's it, right?) that I have to go check out the products. I'm a bit obsessed with under-eye brightening and concealing, so this sounds right up my alley.

Esteemed Contributor
307-137 is the item number but during his show it sold out, but please check to make sure. Yes, it's from ShopHQ.
Super Contributor

Mine came tonight and I look forward to trying it tomorrow!

Honored Contributor

I love Skinn products, but that item did not work for me.

Super Contributor
On 2/26/2014 all said:

Mine came tonight and I look forward to trying it tomorrow!

Let us know! Hope you love it!

Esteemed Contributor

BlingQueen ~ the Plasma Flawless Finish Bright Veil is my new favorite product! I've been using it as both a concealer and a highlighter since I received it in late January. I apply it under my eyes and the dark corners on the sides of my nose before I apply my foundation. Also circle my lips with it - makes my lips look plumper and keeps my lipstick from traveling. It totally hides the blue discoloration under my eyes like no concealer ever did. I'll add that I don't use the sponge that came with it - I use my fingertips.

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

Hi BlingQueen. Is this the flawless compact in the yellow color? It did nothing for my sunspots & they are quite light. I prefer the colorless one. Glad it's working for you!