Valued Contributor

@MrsCat21 @JeanLouiseFinch 

Hi ladies I have been very pleased with the Inkey list products. Dr Dray had mentioned them in a few various videos . I started by using their clay mask . I really liked it gentle and doesn't harden. I recently purchased their oat cleansing balm at the Sephora sale . It is wonderful. I have oily acne prone skin and will soon be 57. I use it as my first cleanse . I also use their caffeine eye cream.  Their products are simplified packaged reasonably priced and do the job . I highly recommend them 🤗🤗

Contributor

I am trying out some things from Serious Skin Care, and so far am very pleased.  Dont really see any difference from Skinn.....except cheaper prices Smiley Happy  Also, Dr. Nassif has a few excellent products...cleanser is awesome....also the daily pads for exfoliation.  His products can be pricey but I got a deal on a TSV and ordered a huge cleanser that should last me atleast 6-8 months.

I am sure the corporate people set the prices on each channel, but I am also sure Dimitri is selling his product to them at a price where he can make good money....just like he did at Shop HQSmiley Happy

Super Contributor

Since the prices have gotten so high. I have cut way back on Skinn items as well.

I only use the 2 cleansers, Dermapeel, Age Reset serum, Neck Amour serum & leave on mask. I also still use the Pep 90 moisturizer only in the winter...it's way too heavy for the southern humid summers.  I wait until Dimitri's website has 30-40% off & the larger sizes on the Skinn website.

I actually still have some of the Double/Double kits left from Evine, & since the items has been stored in my extra refrigerator they're still nice & fresh.

I also been using various Clinique items, like their Dramtically Different Hydrating Jelly for the summer & Pep-Start eye cream for puffiness.  I've been a Clinique girl for as long as they've been in business, so I'm happy to see some new products that have great results!

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch   I liked skinn body butter but one i tried korres body butter i stopped buying the skinn brand.   I have moved on from skinn and ordered some korres last week and im very happy with it. Another line i see good reviews from is first aid beauty!

I need to get real too and Stop spending so much on skin products, i hate to think how much i have spent on them!

Respected Contributor

@Reba954   I got serious skin care a few years ago and liked but one i learned about the ingredients i stopped totally!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@FlowerBear wrote:

@Reba954   I got serious skin care a few years ago and liked but one i learned about the ingredients i stopped totally!

Ingredients in SSC can be very hit and miss, often, amongst the quality ingredients they stick something in there like petro , so I always read ingredients very carefully before making a SSC purchase. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Skinn Brand

[ Edited ]

I went on the Elysee FB page to see if they are ever coming back. Doesn't look like they want to. They are selling products at crazy prices!  I guess the price increases are universal. 

Honored Contributor

Saw a promo on HSN, Skinn is back on the air next Thurs. 

Honored Contributor

@FlowerBear wrote:

The only product I use by SSC is their Vitamin C pads.  I was amazed how much it lightened the pigmentation on my cheeks.  It's not completely gone, but light enough to go makeup free.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal - Do the Vitamin C pads from SSC leave your face feeling tacky? I have some hyperpigmentation that I've been trying to lighten for literally years and nothing is working

I'm trying to use a Vit C serum from Naturally G4U right now, but no matter how little I apply my face feels tacky and sticky and I hate that feeling. I try to wait it out, but it doesn't go away. I'm thinking I'm just going to toss the bottle because I can't stand it. Plus it makes me not want to use it of course, so if I'm not using it consistently then I can't even tell if it's working.