Trusted Contributor

The large size kit days for quality products are over at shophq too. I buy Active Argan & Isomers from them. It's mostly single items, duos or kits with 0.34-0.5 oz bottles. Good pricing is offset by high shipping. Supersizes are $100 or more.

They have SSC kits but I don't care for her products. Consult & some of the new clean beauty lines they have now are just not economical. Sometimes they throw in free shipping but with a minimum purchase amount on shophq CC. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I will always use the Neck Amour!

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

OK, are y’all sitting down?  

It was high time for me to get real with myself and our budget, and I have decided to move on.  I’ve cancelled all of my Skinn auto-ships except for the Luminous Oil and body butter.  I still have a small reserve of a few items to use up.  I’m not 100% sure what product line(s) I’m going to try, but at the moment I’m leaning toward going back to Mad Hippie Vitamin C serum, a couple serums from The Ordinary, and back to CeraVe moisturizers.  I’ve already switched my cleanser to Neutrogena Hydro Boost.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Brand

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

It was high time for me to get real with myself and our budget, and I have decided to move on.  I’ve cancelled all of my Skinn auto-ships except for the Luminous Oil and body butter.  I still have a small reserve of a few items to use up.  I’m not 100% sure what product line(s) I’m going to try, but at the moment I’m leaning toward going back to Mad Hippie Vitamin C serum, a couple serums from The Ordinary, and back to CeraVe moisturizers.  I’ve already switched my cleanser to Neutrogena Hydro Boost.  

Jean, I admire you for taking a stand and moving forward, it is a tough decision to make. Dimitri loses a very good and loyal customer. At least he still has you for 2 things!!

Super Contributor

Actually it is the corporate heads that set the prices. I used to watch him on ShopHQ/Shop NBC and he would be surprised to hear the prices. They used to sell kits that you could not come near on his website as far as prices go. I used to go to his website to look for products that I was out of and the prices were much higher than the kits I had bought on ShopHQ. Apparently the heads at HSN do not feel so generous.

Super Contributor

I like some of his skin care, too, but it is true that HSN is charging much more for them. It is the corporate heads that set the prices of anything that you see on the home shopping networks. The past couple of years the prices on everything have been going up. You rarely see a good deal anymore.

Super Contributor

It is the corporate heads that set the prices.

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  I should do the same thing myself!

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  - Neutrogena Hydro Boost, Cerave, and The Ordinary are all great product lines with very affordable prices.   Nice move!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Skinn Brand

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinchYou might also want to check out The INKEY List.  Pricing is very affordable.  I think its also sold at Sephora...

Link to retailer removed