Respected Contributor

Not sure how many here used to get Skinn when he was on ShopHQ and remember the large sizes and the good prices!

I was looking thru what I have and this is just some of it and you can see the Sizes are nice. Now he sells small sizes at the same or higher cost, that is not cool! BUT nothing gonna change that , But just sayin.

I have 12 ounce AM and PM Cleanser

8 ounce Pore Detox Cleanser

8 ounce Neck Armour

6 ounce DermAppeal

2 ounce Sugar Lip Scrub

6.5 ounce Skin Essence

Respected Contributor

Remember when he had sometimes the sets of about 5 products for a great deal too?   Oh well, time to find another Skin Care Line Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I never saw him on that other channel, but I started watching and buying when he started at HSN.  I really like a lot of his products.  I watch his shows and enjoy them.

Respected Contributor

@FlowerBear   I have already moved on!

Respected Contributor

I used to purchase from him when he was on Shop, but think I've only purchased once since coming to HSN. No good kits anymore.

Valued Contributor

It is a shame about changes. I do think that it is the shopping channels that dictate what he can bring. That being said, I sure understand.

The kits were so cost effective for so many people. I personally had a big supply of all that I loved and all that was effective.

My question is....what brands have you moved on to that are as effective and NOT cost prohibitive?

Honored Contributor

Shop HQ usually has very high shipping charge, but they had great kits and deals on Skinn, this is one line HSN is not doing any justice to, sad to say. 

Contributor

I agree 100% with everything said here.  I've moved on too.  And I had used his products for about 10 years!  Its so hard to understand what happenedSmiley Sad  Maybe thats why he is always doing sales on his website now....never used to.  But even with the "sale" prices on the tiny containors, I can't justify the cost.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

He definitely had a bigger lineup on Evine with many great kits. His prices are much higher but we do get free shipping. So I guess that cancels out the higher prices. The selection is much more limited plus he doesn't have a TS very often.

Honored Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

It is a shame about changes. I do think that it is the shopping channels that dictate what he can bring. That being said, I sure understand.

The kits were so cost effective for so many people. I personally had a big supply of all that I loved and all that was effective.

My question is....what brands have you moved on to that are as effective and NOT cost prohibitive?

@sandylu  don't hold your breath regarding responses to your question about alternative products. Rarely do I EVER see informative responses about what customers are shifting to, but they are consistent with their complaints 

A poster here has responded that she's moved on but of course no details about where and what...

And another poster always comments about dyes and sulfates but yet she still buyers/uses Korres cleansers. She just likes to wag her finger and call out brands/customers like she is superior but yet she's ignoring her own warnings, lol!

There are alternatives but its not a slam dunk and at the previous Skinn pricing there is little if anything that is comparable in terms of quality and price

i just wonder why D can't offer value kits directly via his store???

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri