Valued Contributor

Skinn Body Butter...question

I bought his body butter off Haute site a while back called "laugh". I absolutly love it but can't find it anywhere. I found one on ebay but was wondering if there were another place that might have it or if one of his other body butters is simalar to it. I know I have read post on here before of someone liking a certain scent & others telling them of other co. whose products have same or simalar scent. Hoping someone has ideas. I would really like to find it again!  I always hate when you find something & suddenly you can't get it anymore!  Thanks

Valued Contributor

Re: Skinn Body Butter...question

You might email Dimitri on his website and ask.  They are usually fairly good about responding.

Honored Contributor

Sometimes Hautelook features clearance and discontinued items, so it's possible it's no longer sold. What does it smell like?
Valued Contributor

Hmm...I'm not good at describing smells. But it is such a wonderful smell I put it on after bath at bed time & I fall asleep to this wonderful soft smell.  Just very pretty!  And I normally don't like my cremes with any smell to them. This one I do love tho!  Figures since it isn't available anymore.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I think Live, Love and Laugh roller ball perfumes, body butters and shower gels/scrubs were limited edition items. 

Trusted Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:
Sometimes Hautelook features clearance and discontinued items, so it's possible it's no longer sold. What does it smell like?

Here's the scent description (last bullet): 

BENEFITS:
Laugh Body Butter:

• Our lusciously fragrant, sparkling and rich Laugh Body Butter will treat your skin to newfound softness.
  • Delivering a new kind of moisture that will hydrate your dry skin.
  • A powerful blend of mowrah, mango and shea butters together with pistachio, jojoba, olive and avocado oils will instantly become moisture magnets leaving you feeling silky, soft and touchable.
  • "Laugh" - A fragrant dance of 150 flowers, dark ripe fruits and the sparkle of champagne.
Trusted Contributor

Hey @Lovemyboots I also bought the Laugh body butter not knowing how it would smell (from Haute) and I LOVE it as well...I use it sparingly as I know it was a limited edition Woman Sad

I did find some more info on the flower notes in it that may help you find something similar...here is what I found...Hope it helps! 

SKINN Body Butter in LAUGH (please note listing is for body butter ONLY, body wash available in separate listing) LAUGH THE SCENT TO LAUGH OUT LOUD IN! The fragrant dance of 150 flowers, dark ripe fruits and the sparkle of champagne. LAUGH is the perfect fragrance for any Fun time...weddings, reunions, parties and birthdays. This fragrance is created to help up-lift your spirit and mood and help enhance the memories of laughter that you will treasure for a life time! Top Notes: Mandarin Orange, African Orange Flower, Grapefruit Middle Notes: Jasmine, Honeysuckle, Plum, Pink Grape Accords, Champagne Note, Star Jasmine, Morrocan Rose, Cherry Blossom, Freesia, Pear Blossom, Lilac, Water Lilly, Tuberose, Apple Blossom, Hyacinth, White Tea, Magnolia Blossom, Ylang Ylang, Artemesia, Lemon Thyme Base Notes: Amber, Vanilla, Sandalwood A lusciously fresh and rich Body Butter to treat your skin to new found softness. Delivering a new kind of moisture that will penetrate and treat your dry skin. A powerful blend of mowrah, mango and shea butter with pistachio, jojoba, olive and avocado oils will instantly become moisture magnets leaving you feeling silky and soft but not overly greasy.

It is for sale on an Australian website (there was a shower gel too Woman Indifferent so upset I didn't discover this sooner...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lovemyboots wrote:

I bought his body butter off Haute site a while back called "laugh". I absolutly love it but can't find it anywhere. I found one on ebay but was wondering if there were another place that might have it or if one of his other body butters is simalar to it.

Yes, @Lovemyboots  , Dimitri brought out the Live, Love, Laugh line a couple of years ago and offered each in kits with the fragrance, body butter, and body wash.  As you would probably guess they were very popular.  He DOES stock the individual body wash at Skinn.com (at least the last time I checked they were still up for purchase).  My suggestion would be that you visit the Skinn Cosmetics Facebook page and make a request there.  With all the new products he's been deluging us with some of the favorites fall through the cracks unless we remind him to bring some back for us.  I know how disappointing it can be when we can't replenish our favorites!  Good luck with it! Smiley Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?