Regular Contributor

Re: Skinn Anniversary Sale - What's New & What's on Your List

Is the tinted orchid gel offered today different than the ones in the jars from the past? I know the eye primer is new. Is the face primer new too?

Valued Contributor

The non-negotiables kit is $49.98 today until 1:00 p.m. ET if you want to order today vs. tomorrow. The lip balms are $29.10, too.

Trusted Contributor

I "think" I'm done too. I bought 2 TTV of the cleansers, 1 duo of the transulcence, 1 duo of hylighten, and I caved on the DWP TTV. 

I'm still debating the OPA, the pore pads and the Ice Balm. I am not buying the wipes - I have a 60 count left and some Beekman so I will work with what I have. 

I missed out on the GWP brow pencils Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Jen44 wrote:

The non-negotiables kit is $49.98 today until 1:00 p.m. ET if you want to order today vs. tomorrow. The lip balms are $29.10, too.

@Jen44 - they made the lip balms a TTV too!  Thx for posting. The shipping fees are a sales killer. In the past I bought much more. 

@Blingqueen023 - the marshmallow pore cleanser is included in the double double cleanser TTV kit. Pricing is good

Skinn Cosmetics 6-Piece Super Size "Dimitri's Non-Negotiables" Skincare Set - 312-705
312-705- Skinn Cosmetics 6-Piece Super Size "Dimitri's Non-Negotiables" Skincare Set

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

I "think" I'm done too. I bought 2 TTV of the cleansers, 1 duo of the transulcence, 1 duo of hylighten, and I caved on the DWP TTV. 

I'm still debating the OPA, the pore pads and the Ice Balm. I am not buying the wipes - I have a 60 count left and some Beekman so I will work with what I have. 

This is too freaky @nycgrl!  My orders are the EXACT same as yours except I  bought only one of the TTV cleansers. 😬

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

@nycgrl thx for the reminder for the Hylighten duo. I love it. And the Translucence duo. Great products. Got those too

They still have the brunette brow duo GWP, you need the taupe?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Danishgal wrote:

Is the tinted orchid gel offered today different than the ones in the jars from the past? I know the eye primer is new. Is the face primer new too?

@Danishgal - there has been 2 version, purple color & tinted. It's the same product as in the jars.  The eye primer is fairly new - this yr I think?

Honored Contributor

I didn't think I would get the DWP TTV line product, but the presentations look great. I don't have many wrinkles, just one stubborn one on forehead and a couple on my neck. Did he say to put on neck too? I selected the AD so I have it locked in if I end up liking it. Hoping I don't need a monthly refill!

Between Skinn & Isomers, my skin looks amazing. I just did a mini facial. Forgot how great his membrane masks are, especially the firming one, fantastic! 

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

@nycgrl thx for the reminder for the Hylighten duo. I love it. And the Translucence duo. Great products. Got those too

They still have the brunette brow duo GWP, you need the taupe?

@Chi-town girl - Yes, I need taupe - really I need blonde but I can work with a taupe. Oh well - I spent enough. I did cave on the OPA after all. 

Respected Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

@nycgrl If you keep checking, a taupe one might pop back in.  I missed out on them earlier too and was just able to snag one.