Trusted Contributor

Re: Skinn Anniversary Sale - What's New & What's on Your List

@Danishgal - I love the transculence resurfacing concentrate - I put it on right after the skin softening essence and before the age reset. Those products really work well for me. I'm not sure I'm going to get the TTV because it contains retinol and I'm highly reactive to retinol. I'm going to try the new pore pads though because I love using glycolic acid pads a couple times a week - really keeps my skin clean and soft and pores in check.

I never tried the volume shampoo - only the original and it wasn't for me, but many people like it. I have difficult hair so I wouldn't go by my experience on the hair products. I have very long dry, damaged, frizzy hair. Always have. I literally soaked my hair in coconut oil last weekend. Had some great hair days after that Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Last month they had one of these for $27. This duo s/b priced under $35.

We usually get a coupon, so my early list ...I'm going to pick up the eye balm duo, the Opa! Kits, the smudge sticks and dang, I dont need it, but that new blush pallette looks great 

Skinn Cosmetics Bonus Size Ice Depuffing Eye Moisture Balm Duo 0.28 oz Each - 313-047
313-047- Skinn Cosmetics Bonus Size Ice Depuffing Eye Moisture Balm Duo 0.28 oz Each

Oh, great buy! Try me price = $37 free s&h. Last month they sold a single for $27. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

This is a Try Me $27, free s&h

Skinn Cosmetics Lavender Creme Extreme Body Lotion Duo 6.5 oz Each - 313-051
313-051- Skinn Cosmetics Lavender Creme Extreme Body Lotion Duo 6.5 oz Each

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

I just received a price adjustment on the new blush palette.  I received it today.  OMGosh, it's way too pigmented with color.  I had to wash my face and start over, hahahahaha.  The colors are nice but this time I had to barely touch the colors to apply.  Now it looks much better.  Just a mere touch and it's more then enough to apply to your cheeks.  Bad thing about it all the compact is impossible to open.  I chipped two thumb nails and still couldn't open it.  The only way I could get the palatte open was to use a quarter in the slot . 

Also, just ordered the new pore pads.  Hope they don't dry up.  His black tube pore mask I only used twice.  The cap was on tight and when I wanted a third application try on it the entire tube was hard as a rock.  That was a big waste of money.  I hope the pads are better. 

@Blingqueen023 - thx for posting the reviews.  The blush pallette looks pigment-rich, just a dab will do ya Woman LOL

I want to try the new pore pads too. He has great pore products, love that marshmallow cleanser

Regular Contributor

Thank you for the replies to my questions! I did purchase the transluescence duo with the TTV and am looking forward to trying it. I may try the volumnizing treatment duo.

Super Contributor

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Danishgal wrote:

And with the free shipping on a single purchase, you start all over when the next TTV Supersize cleanser set is available at the lower price. I don't want to buy it until I know what the sale price is. No coupons---wow. Shouldn't have to use Evine CC for free shipping. I have one and I purchased four items. 

For those that have used the DWP transleucense serum--do you love it? Dimitri says to use first before the new DWP TTV product.

Does anyone have the Volunizing shampoo conditioner and treatment? What do you think?

@Danishgal

I tried the volumizing shampoo/conditioner. I've got oily hair but it dried my hair out on the ends. It did not give me any volume at all. I like his regular shampoo much better.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

I just received a price adjustment on the new blush palette.  I received it today.  OMGosh, it's way too pigmented with color.  I had to wash my face and start over, hahahahaha.  The colors are nice but this time I had to barely touch the colors to apply.  Now it looks much better.  Just a mere touch and it's more then enough to apply to your cheeks.  Bad thing about it all the compact is impossible to open.  I chipped two thumb nails and still couldn't open it.  The only way I could get the palatte open was to use a quarter in the slot . 

Also, just ordered the new pore pads.  Hope they don't dry up.  His black tube pore mask I only used twice.  The cap was on tight and when I wanted a third application try on it the entire tube was hard as a rock.  That was a big waste of money.  I hope the pads are better. 

@Blingqueen023 - thx for posting the reviews.  The blush pallette looks pigment-rich, just a dab will do ya Woman LOL

I want to try the new pore pads too. He has great pore products, love that marshmallow cleanser

@Chi-town girl  OMG! you should have seen my cheeks when I first tried it out hahahahahahahaha It was so funny.  I had such red cheeks and thought I was a watermelon, lol lol   I raced to the bathroom and grabbed two of his wet towels and they were beet red!!!!    You're right a dab will do ya!  lol lol  

Will have to look for that marshmallow cheanser you're talking about.  Sounds interesting.  Enjoy the shows.  I'm sure something will grab me to buy something else.  It always does!!

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 - the marshmallow pore cleanser used to be in a small translucent bottle. This is the new version. I use it a couple times per week for extra cleansing of tzone. It's excellent

Skinn Cosmetics Bonus Size Pure Pore Detox Intense Cleanser Duo 4 oz Each - 312-420
312-420- Skinn Cosmetics Bonus Size Pure Pore Detox Intense Cleanser Duo 4 oz Each

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 - the marshmallow pore cleanser used to be in a small translucent bottle. This is the new version. I use it a couple times per week for extra cleansing of tzone. It's excellent

Skinn Cosmetics Bonus Size Pure Pore Detox Intense Cleanser Duo 4 oz Each - 312-420
312-420- Skinn Cosmetics Bonus Size Pure Pore Detox Intense Cleanser Duo 4 oz Each

@Chi-town girl  lol I had no idea it was called that.  I have 4 tubes of this and I love it too.  I use it alot.  it's one of my favorites along with his cleansers.  I use these green tubes three times a week actually.  Very good pore product  I can't wait to try his pore pads  That will be a good combo to go along with these  You are a cutie pie! Thanks for posting these because I was looking for a marshmallow cleanser hahahahahahaha