Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Anniversary Sale - What's New & What's on Your List

So D's visit will begin a week from today! Anticipation! 

Honored Contributor

I am interested in the Pore Pads, and the lip pots.....

Respected Contributor

Just got the program guide for next week.  It looks like the first TTV is 312-700 and the second one is 312-705.

Screenshot 2017-07-14 10.37.37.pngScreenshot 2017-07-14 10.44.47.png

Honored Contributor

@Linmo - thx for confirming the TTVs! The 2nd one is a given, but im not sure if I'm getting the 1st one. Need to see the presentation and how persuasive D will be in convincing me that I need it Woman LOL if the glasses come off and he leans into the camera, all bets are off Woman LOL

My list is getting compiled, but I need to see that coupon and adjusted pricing before I place any orders! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

They posted the photo & details for the fragrance kit. S/b priced around 45 or less.

Skinn Cosmetics 3-Piece Opa! Body Wash, Body Butter & Eau de Parfum Set - 313-040
313-040- Skinn Cosmetics 3-Piece Opa! Body Wash, Body Butter & Eau de Parfum Set

Skincare and Fragrance Set IncludesOpa! Body Wash - 6.5 oz
Opa! Body Butter - 4 oz
Opa! Eau de Parfum - 1.7 oz

Who It’s ForOpa! A Greek word complicated in its meaning, yet simplistic in its sentiment, evokes feelings of celebration and togetherness. With this set, you'll be on your way to achieving soft, great smelling skin. Use all three items together for the ultimate Greek goddess experience. You'll love the citrus-y, floral notes with a hint of woody vanilla scent as you treat your skin to this sweet set.

Skincare and Fragrance Set BenefitsBody Wash:
  • This gentle, detergent-free body wash is infused with revitalizing mandarin oil
  • Gently cleanses and conditions the skin
  • Leaves skin feeling magnificently soft and craving your next shower
  • Fruity, citrus scent
  • Gel texture
  • Squeeze bottle with cap
Body Butter:
  • A luxuriously soft cream
  • Drenches skin with a blend of exotic butters and oils
  • Delivers immediate hydration and lasting comfort
  • Fruity, citrus scent
  • Thick cream texture
  • Jar with twist-off lid
Eau de Parfum:
  • Designed for the confident, sexy woman who exudes warmth and rejoices in her femininity
  • Entice your senses with the romantic floral notes combined with the warmth of the woody vanilla notes
  • This fragrance will complement your daily life
  • Soft citrus top notes drive the fragrance, subtly balanced with floral notes of peony, lily-of-the-valley and a hint of woody vanilla
  • Mist bottle with cap

Made in the USA

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Looking for new info/coupon on facebook, nothing yet, but this sweet photo Heart

20157440_1783860861627573_748219064764150794_o.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Looking for new info/coupon on facebook, nothing yet, but this sweet photo Heart

20157440_1783860861627573_748219064764150794_o.jpg

@Chi-town girl

Great picture! 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl, I keep checking on Facebook for a coupon but I think if they do one, it might be closer to his shows. Keeping fingers crossed.Love his adorable little puppies!

Honored Contributor

It occurred to me that I should check to see how much Dermappeal I have left. I know I have one of those squeeze tubes but I don't think it is very big. If that is all I have left I would love a duo of it in jars. Hopefully, the Non-Negotiables TTV won't be the only way to get a deal on it.

Trusted Contributor

My list is growing. The only thing I don't need is more dermappeal. I rarely use it and when I do I mix it with the a.m.cleanser. The combo of the two together is amazing, but I only use maybe once every 10 days or so. I prefer the jars over the tubes.

My shopping list so far is:

The TTV of the cleansers

possibly that DWP launch serum

The lip 6X balms depending on price

Cleansing wipes

the duo of the transulence resurfacing concentrate - LOVE THAT STUFF

Hylighten duo

Ice Balm duo - maybe - I think I have another in backup

And I want that shadow pallet that is a GWP so I guess whatever it's coming with ...

Torn on the OPA - never smelled it - the sample I initially received was useless.

Looking forward to watching D this weekend! Hope my credit card survives Heart