Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Anniversary Sale - What's New & What's on Your List

Last month they had one of these for $27. This duo s/b priced under $35.

We usually get a coupon, so my early list ...I'm going to pick up the eye balm duo, the Opa! Kits, the smudge sticks and dang, I dont need it, but that new blush pallette looks great 

Skinn Cosmetics Bonus Size Ice Depuffing Eye Moisture Balm Duo 0.28 oz Each - 313-047
313-047- Skinn Cosmetics Bonus Size Ice Depuffing Eye Moisture Balm Duo 0.28 oz Each

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl Thanks for posting.  That blush palatte is coming home to me.   I may order this early and then see if the price comes down.  I can always call for a price adjustment.  I'm sure this will go fast.  Thanks for posting.  You are a cutie pie!!

@Blingqueen023 - hey Blingy, there will probably be a coupon,  so I think you should wait it will at least pay the shipping. The blush pallete won't sell out before the shows. I agree,  it's gorgeous, me wants it, lol.

You're the Original cutie pie Woman Wink Lots of shopping during these next weeks, eat your Wheaties Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Chi-town girl Thanks for posting.  That blush palatte is coming home to me.   I may order this early and then see if the price comes down.  I can always call for a price adjustment.  I'm sure this will go fast.  Thanks for posting.  You are a cutie pie!!

@Blingqueen023 - hey Blingy, there will probably be a coupon,  so I think you should wait it will at least pay the shipping. The blush pallete won't sell out before the shows. I agree,  it's gorgeous, me wants it, lol.

You're the Original cutie pie Woman Wink Lots of shopping during these next weeks, eat your Wheaties Woman LOL

@Chi-town girl Good advice.  I'll wait.  I hope there is a coupon to use for the shows.  I'm interested in the pore pads too..  FYI  I ordered 4 Henley long sleeve tops from LLBean the other day and got them yesterday and OMG!  they're fabulous.  Good true fit too.  You may want to check them out.  Then there's the Nordstrom sale.  My credit cards are going to melt!! lol lol

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl - thanks for posting. There are a lot of goodies coming. My credit card is going to be on fire this visit. I want the cleansing kit, the wipes, the pore pads, the duo of the ice balm, the duo of the resurfacing concentrate, and on and on my list goes Woman Embarassed

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I think the only thing I might need is the day/night pore serums & cream. I could be tempted by a new eyeshadow palette and/or eyeliners.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for posting all of the goodies. Definitely going to jump on thos 6X Lip Balms when they become available. The price will also be lower. The Opah Body Oil sounds great too. Oh can't wait. I feel like a little kid at Christmas asking everyday if Santa has come yet.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Has anyone tried OPA!? I am intrigued by the body oil since I love the ER body oil but have not idea about this scent. Is it floral? fresh and clean? Fruity? 

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I have an Evine credit card, I don't ever get a coupon. I am also signed up for their emails ( I'm signed up here and don't get them ,but that's another story for another day)!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I have an Evine credit card, I don't ever get a coupon. I am also signed up for their emails ( I'm signed up here and don't get them ,but that's another story for another day)!

I dont' have an Evine credit card but I always google evine coupon codes and that is how I find most of my coupons. They do email them to me occasionally too. Retailmenot usually has some deals for Evine. 

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

I dont' have an Evine credit card but I always google evine coupon codes and that is how I find most of my coupons. They do email them to me occasionally too. Retailmenot usually has some deals for Evine. 

@Jordan2 @HappyDaze - during the past 2 yrs, D posts a coupon for us on facebook for the Anniversary sale. It can be used multiple times and in essence it covers shipping expense. You dont need to have a Facebook page to read/secure the coupon code. Usually a few of the evine hosts will also post the coupon code