Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn Anniversary Sale - What's New & What's on Your List

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

I finally saw a presentation of the Line Lift TTV and I have to say, it's tempting. Who doesn't want to lessen the look of their wrinkles?   I just have doubts as to how much it will really work. 

For those that use the DWP line, do you use it morning, evening or both?

@sueinsf - every presentation that I've seen of the new line ptoduct is very impressive.  I heard use daily day & night, 90 days to see full results.

It's worth trying it and I will use just for a few specific areas. Expect it will last 60-90 days for me. I grabbed AD in case I love it as I now do Hylighten which took about 60 days for me to see results.

I use DWP blue line for pm combined with some isomers. And I switch out for weekends to use TTWO or something new from another line that I might be testing. For a.m. I've used Enlightened Radiance products along with Vitamin C

Thanks @Chi-town girl.  If it works, it would definitely be worth trying.  Most products last me longer than they say so I'm sure it would last me awhile.  Unfortunately, if you want to give it 90 days to see full results, you're committed to not returning at 30 if you're not seeing much result.

I switch off on products and lines.  Do like some of the DWP line and some of the Isomers serums too.  I also liked the Elysee serums from a TS maybe about a year ago.  I just ordered the last Consult Beaute TTV to try at night as I want to see how effective that retinol is.  Still have the DWP TTV from last year so I suppose I can start on that and add the line lift in.  Maybe alternate it with the Regenerol at night or possibly give it a try daytime with an SPF over it.

I didn't find the line peel solution particularly beneficial so I hope this one is better.  Sounds like I am going to cave!

@sueinsf - the new line product is $50, not bad if it works and lasts 60-90 days. I will lush out the AD date for 90 days to see if I want to continue it.

Let me know what you think of fhe Consulte retinal kit. I was tempted to try it, but haven't tried anything yet from that brand

@Chi-town girl  I will let you know on the Consulte kit.  Never tried the brand and I haven't been all that impressed with other retinol products I've used (including PTR and Paula's Choice) so thought I would give it a try since it was such a reasonable price.  Hoping it's not too strong for me.  Also grabbed the pads/discs which had quite good reviews.  Alternating with DWP may be a good idea.

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

I finally saw a presentation of the Line Lift TTV and I have to say, it's tempting. Who doesn't want to lessen the look of their wrinkles?   I just have doubts as to how much it will really work. 

For those that use the DWP line, do you use it morning, evening or both?

@sueinsf - every presentation that I've seen of the new line ptoduct is very impressive.  I heard use daily day & night, 90 days to see full results.

It's worth trying it and I will use just for a few specific areas. Expect it will last 60-90 days for me. I grabbed AD in case I love it as I now do Hylighten which took about 60 days for me to see results.

I use DWP blue line for pm combined with some isomers. And I switch out for weekends to use TTWO or something new from another line that I might be testing. For a.m. I've used Enlightened Radiance products along with Vitamin C

@Chi-town girl - we use pretty much the same products. I do pretty much the same as you except I use the 2 DWP products with the enlightened radiance cream during the day and at night I switch things up - sometimes Skinn, Isomers or Josie. Weekends I also use the TTWO or something else Woman LOL I use Hylighten everyday and also the Ice Balm. My products last me a VERY LONG TIME.

I'll be trying that new DWP TTV on a Friday night because I don't react well to retinol, but I'm gonna give it a try. If not, back it goes and I'll cancel my AD.

I keep checking the brow product but N/G - seriously he should have brought more in. I'm disappointed in Dimitri for not having enough product and for not being fair with the shipping and handling for everyone and I also don't like the $75 thing. Not crazy about the way Evine is doing things ... they are the worst. Unfortunately, as I said in the past, I do like some of their offerings Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Hi, Dazzlers! 

I just got home & hurried to check - sure enough, the brow duo sold out in my color so I miss out on the good deal & on the bonus shadow palette...  Oh well, I'll survive... Smiley Wink

I need to check to see if the pore products I was interested in are available...

I haven't read anything about the new products yet; maybe I am lucky? lol

Honored Contributor

Wow, no set and $29 each for the pore reducing serums. No thank you. I guess I'm not buying a thing this visit. 

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl- I saw this kit on the Australian channel website. Hopefully D will bring this as top value on Evine.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@willdob3 wrote:

Wow, no set and $29 each for the pore reducing serums. No thank you. I guess I'm not buying a thing this visit. 

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3 - I'm happy that a few items that I wanted are Try Me with free shipping. Very disappointed D didn't give us a coupon, even if just 1x/yr for Anniversary event . It prob means we won't get a coupon for the Holiday event.

I cut my shopping list and didn't buy any multiples.

Did you hear/see there is a new award winning peptide cream coming in Sept? Every TTV item this event includes a sample. I bought the DWP Oxygen Line treatment - I'm excited to try it + the new cream sample. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Good Morning, Dazzlers!

I keep checking to see if the taupe brow product might become available again but it hasn't.

- I'm just so disappointed with this visit; both the offerings and the pricing. I wonder if the pricing is an experiment of sorts? They think D's loyal customer base will buy at any price and will assume it is a good deal since it is, after all, the much awaited annual anniversary visit...??? I guess they will learn a hard lesson when they add up the numbers after the visit.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3 - I'm happy that a few items that I wanted are Try Me with free shipping. Very disappointed D didn't give us a coupon, even if just 1x/yr for Anniversary event . It prob means we won't get a coupon for the Holiday event.

Did you hear/see there is a new award winning peptide cream coming in Sept? Every TTV item this event includes a sample. I bought the DWP Oxygen Line treatment - I'm excited to try it + the new cream sample. 

@Chi-town girl

I have had a busy weekend so far & haven't watched a single presentation. All I know about new products is what I've read here. I look forward to hearing reviews on the new products! 

Trusted Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3 I was also hoping for a pore kit.  I haven't tried the poreless cream or the pore serums yet, but would like to.  I, too, will wait for a kit.  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

I have had a busy weekend so far & haven't watched a single presentation. All I know about new products is what I've read here. I look forward to hearing reviews on the new products! 

@willdob3 - I watched a few shows that I DVR'd fri night & yesterday while doing some facial treatments/masks. Realized I'm on my last jar of the watermelon mask-yikes! Need to catch the next Hautelook Skinn event. There are no special kits this visit with this mask. I still love the combo of Vacuum mask for deep cleanse followed by watermelon for moisturizing. My skin always looks exceptional aftet this duo.

After seeing several presentations, I'm very impressed/interested in the new DWP oxygen line serum. At least they are offering some ADs with free shipping after the initial order, including this new serum. 

I don't expect to buy anything else this visit after reviewing the upcoming show item, but I will watch a few more shows today, while I do a peel treatment. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri