Super Contributor

I can't get a response from Skinn on the shelf life of their opened and sealed vitamin C

powder.

Does anyone know, please?

TIA

Super Contributor

Bump

Super Contributor

Did you try calling them vs. email? I think sometimes they get so many emails it becomes overwhelming. I don't think they have many people working.

Honored Contributor

I have heard Dimitri say to please be patient when waiting for a response, that they WILL get back to you.

I think they have very limited staff - his sister is one, I do know that.

Super Contributor

Yes, I have tried to call, no answer, posted on FB and did an email. Nothing worked.

Thank you for your response.

Super Contributor

I have no clue but you could try doing a search for the shelf life of vitamin c powder. I know that there are sites that sell the powder form for those that like to make their own. Skinn is really growing in popularity. I'm sure Dimetri can afford to have better customer service.

Respected Contributor

When I saw the heading "SKINN", I immediately went to SHQ as I love to watch Dimitri.

It's INVICTA WATCHES AGAIN! -S-C-R-E-A-M-!!!! OMG!!!! PLEASE STOP!! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

-S-C-R-E-A-M-{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Super Contributor
On 7/17/2014 rina33 said:

When I saw the heading "SKINN", I immediately went to SHQ as I love to watch Dimitri.

It's INVICTA WATCHES AGAIN! -S-C-R-E-A-M-!!!! OMG!!!! PLEASE STOP!! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Lol I did the same thing 5 minutes ago. One of my coworkers shared her skinn lotion with me today too so it's really on my mind. I've thought about buying a few times. But watches..... Pass the remote!!
Respected Contributor

Hey sweetie pie I think they are slow with their responses. I would try again. Sorry that you are not getting an answer.

Super Contributor

2 years for sealed