Respected Contributor

Skinn 24 Hour Youth Preservatoon Cream, Dr. D Facial Firming Age Corrector or

Dr. D Dream Cream? Has anyone tried two or three of these? Which do you find better for dry menopausal, parched winter skin? Or for helping the signs of aging? Thanking you in advance.
Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn 24 Hour Youth Preservatoon Cream, Dr. D Facial Firming Age Corrector or

Anyone?
Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn 24 Hour Youth Preservatoon Cream, Dr. D Facial Firming Age Corrector or

For my dry skin I swear by the 24 Hour Preservation Cream. I have been using it for over 2 years and have been pleased with my results. In the past, my face would feel so dry halfway through the day. This also works well with my other makeup. Another thing I use Retin A and this can be applied over the Retin A.

Valued Contributor

The best moisturizer I have found for dry skin is SKINN 24-hr YPC or balm. I always use this with whatever else I am using. Love it! Sorry I haven't used Dr. D.
Super Contributor

I have used Dr Denese dream cream and Skinn 24 hour and I prefer Skinn, it really moisturized my dry parched winter skin. I cant say enough great things about it. Dr D's cream is ok, I noticed my skin looked a lot better after the 24 hour cream though

Respected Contributor

Thanks everyone. I have and use the Skinn 24 hr and really like it but I want to get the Dr D TSV on Feb 9th for the 4 oz Hydroshield and the new 3.4 oz Md 33 cream and it comes with the 3.4 oz Dream Cream so I was anxious to see if anyone liked/loved the Dream Cream.
Respected Contributor

On 1/28/2015 BeautyAddiction said: Thanks everyone. I have and use the Skinn 24 hr and really like it but I want to get the Dr D TSV on Feb 9th for the 4 oz Hydroshield and the new 3.4 oz Md 33 cream and it comes with the 3.4 oz Dream Cream so I was anxious to see if anyone liked/loved the Dream Cream.

Many years ago when she first came out with the Dream Cream I tried it. It is not bad but I just did not continue with it. It is a lighter consistency than 24 Hour. It did an OK job of hydrating my skin. Sorry that I misread your post.

Respected Contributor

On 1/30/2015 Tricolor said:
On 1/28/2015 BeautyAddiction said: Thanks everyone. I have and use the Skinn 24 hr and really like it but I want to get the Dr D TSV on Feb 9th for the 4 oz Hydroshield and the new 3.4 oz Md 33 cream and it comes with the 3.4 oz Dream Cream so I was anxious to see if anyone liked/loved the Dream Cream.

Many years ago when she first came out with the Dream Cream I tried it. It is not bad but I just did not continue with it. It is a lighter consistency than 24 Hour. It did an OK job of hydrating my skin. Sorry that I misread your post.

Thanks Tricolor. No problem. I am on the fence on whether to get the Dr. Denese TSV on Feb 9th. I love the Hydroshield and have wanted to try the Md 33 but was unsure about the Dream Cream. I already am on A/D with the Hydroshield but think I may get this new one too because it's too good to pass up.
Contributor

Skinn 24-Hour Cream is the ONLY skin cream that keeps my skin hydrated. I have been using Retin-A for over 25 years and this is the only moisturizer that prevents redness and peeling from the Retin-A. It is da bomb !!

Super Contributor

I've never found anything like the 24 Hour cream -- but you might like Dr. D's -- who knows? I'd recommend adding a drop of two of your favorite oil to it if it's not quite emollient enough. I do that (with Dimitri's Lipid Oil) for my daytime moisturizer AND my 24 Hour Cream at night.