Honored Contributor

Skinn 24 Hour Cream or Pep 40 cream?

[ Edited ]

I have the 24 hour cream. Love that.  There are no reviews out on the new Pep 40 cream yet.  On the fence about trying this. Do not really need another skin cream UNLESS IT IS THAT GOOD. Any suggestions?  Any reviews that it really made a difference in your skin? Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn 24 Hour Cream or Pep 40 cream?

@SeaMaidenI've only tried the sample.  There wasn't enough product for me to notice any difference.  There are a couple of reviews posted under 313-022 which was offered briefly during his last visit.  

Respected Contributor

I only recieved the sample in a different order so I don't think there are gonna be reviews yet as it is so new today.  Also on the other thread I read that he said he held back several ingredients from the samples.  I hope it works out for me...I figure the extended returns now and reduced shipping + 20% coupon helped push me over to give it a real try...samples are ok but I need a 30day test to see how I really feel about a product.  HTH

Frequent Contributor

I would like to know too. This is my first facial purchase from Skinn.

I ordered it yesterday on AD with the 20% off coupon.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I have the 24 hour cream. Love that.  There are no reviews out on the new Pep 40 cream yet.  On the fence about trying this. Do not really need another skin cream UNLESS IT IS THAT GOOD. Any suggestions?  Any reviews that it really made a difference in your skin? Thanks!

@SeaMaiden- I've never used the Youth Preservation 24 Hr. because it seems to be more for dryer skin but I know a lot of people love it.  Dimitri has always said it's his favorite cream, but he tends to be pretty dry.  Even though it's been his favorite all these years, he said he's been so happy with the PEP40 that he's been feeling like he's cheating on the 24 Hr.  IMO getting a product with 40% peptides is fantastic and it can be used by all skin types.  I"ve only been able to try the samples for a few days so far, but I was very impressed and can't wait to start using it.  

Respected Contributor

Read the thread topics on these.  You'll see reviews.