Regular Contributor

Re: Skinn 2017 New Year Kickoff! 3 Jan TTV's Jan 5, 20 & 21

These straps have been available for some time in Korean skincare - you can search under "v-line".  You can apply your own neck firming treatment or cream underneath instead of the mask.  There are other v-line masks available either on eBay or various Asian skincare sites.  These v-line straps are washable.  

I did order the Skinn TTV so I could compare ingredients and effectiveness - I also bought it for my mother.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi guys, hope everyone is well...

@Gokat where are you!

Well I bot the mask and refill on 60 day AD. If the refills hadn't become available I would have cxl'd last nights ttv order. I will give this gizmo a shot. I hate my neck. It's the only thing about growing old gracefully that isn't graceful. I keep flashing back to I Love Lucy, didn't she wear something like this way back when? I'll test this puppy out and save for special occasions, although the amazon item that you found @JeanLouiseFinch 

does look virtually identical. I haven't done a side by side comparison of the ingredients yet. Did you order that Jean?

Stay warm everyone, it's blustery and bitter cold again here. Enjoy the shows....

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

Hi guys, hope everyone is well...

@Gokat where are you!

Well I bot the mask and refill on 60 day AD. If the refills hadn't become available I would have cxl'd last nights ttv order. I will give this gizmo a shot. I hate my neck. It's the only thing about growing old gracefully that isn't graceful. I keep flashing back to I Love Lucy, didn't she wear something like this way back when? I'll test this puppy out and save for special occasions, although the amazon item that you found @JeanLouiseFinch 

does look virtually identical. I haven't done a side by side comparison of the ingredients yet. Did you order that Jean?

Stay warm everyone, it's blustery and bitter cold again here. Enjoy the shows....

Morning, @rochelleS.  No, I haven't ordered....yet.  I just found it earlier this morning.  We got a new kitten on NYE so I had to run him to the vet this morning for his kitty wellness check, deworming, and start him on his vaccines.  I have a new litter box and carrier in my Amazon cart, have added the chin mask, just haven't checked out yet.  I'm going someplace on the 13th that I'd like to look my best for so I'll be checking out today or tomorrow so I get my order in time.  

Trusted Contributor

Hi @catlover I was going to respond to you in your thread but alas, it has become a bash thread ala Wen and just not in the mood for that today...seems some people are only happy when they are tearing another person apart...SAD~

anyhow, @JeanLouiseFinch found a dupe (I would say it is exactly the same) These V bands have been around in Asia for a while...guess the company D found at Cosmoprof finally brought it to us here in America..If I decide to order it, I will get the Amazon dupe version for 30 bucks and an extra mask! Then if I find I like it for special occasions (especially where pictures will be taken!) I will reorder masks from Dimitri or look on Amazon for packs of those masks...HTH's

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch awww, congrats on the new kitty! My two guys are such luvs. I swear they'd be perfect dogs if they could bark. So smart and funny and truly a joy that makes me laugh every day. I hope your new baby brings you the same! Check out chewy dot com for pet stuff. I've found good prices on the novel food I feed my boys and many other items too are competively priced with amazing CS. I made a custom litter box from a very large "rubbermaid" bin that is perfect for the boys. Probably overkill for a kitten but I've never seen anything like it in retail and it was beacoux cheap and fast to do. ♡♡♡

Trusted Contributor

A kitten! A kitten! @JeanLouiseFinch ooh yay! I love kittens! A boy or girl? What is their name? Does your doggie mind? I want to see pics on FB or FB messenger!!! Congratulations! 

Honored Contributor

what's the scoop on the Korean ones already on the market? Do they work?

Has anyone tried them?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

A kitten! A kitten! @JeanLouiseFinch ooh yay! I love kittens! A boy or girl? What is their name? Does your doggie mind? I want to see pics on FB or FB messenger!!! Congratulations! 

@Krissy_1968  We lost our last cat in February and never thought we'd get another.  I really was perfectly content with my dog, and I still love him the best - that'll never change.  But our DD was visiting with her little kitten and darn if DH and I didn't get the bug again.  As fate would have it, there's a local garage sale page on Facebook and the other day some kittens turned up as available.  We picked our little peanut up on Saturday. So far, the furkids are still getting used to one another but no one has lashed out.  It might take a little time, but I think they'll end up as friends. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Krissy_1968  We lost our last cat in February and never thought we'd get another.  I really was perfectly content with my dog, and I still love him the best - that'll never change.  But our DD was visiting with her little kitten and darn if DH and I didn't get the bug again.  As fate would have it, there's a local garage sale page on Facebook and the other day some kittens turned up as available.  We picked our little peanut up on Saturday. His name is Banks.  Bet it won't take you more than 5 seconds to figure out where that came from. Cat Wink  So far, the furkids are still getting used to one another but no one has lashed out.  It might take a little time, but I think they'll end up as friends. 

So happy for you and DH! I just love cats...I love dogs too but with my job being gone for a day or 2 at a time, I can't have them at this time...perhaps when I retire...

I am sorry but I couldn't help but to comment after you on that other thread...* walks to detention * Woman LOL anyhoo, I am actually off to work...will watch tonights shows from hotel but not sure I will be able to comment here as I hate using my I phone for this site...may try my Kindle Fire...everyone take care and happy shopping! * waves byeeeee*

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch awww, congrats on the new kitty! My two guys are such luvs. I swear they'd be perfect dogs if they could bark. So smart and funny and truly a joy that makes me laugh every day. I hope your new baby brings you the same! Check out chewy dot com for pet stuff. I've found good prices on the novel food I feed my boys and many other items too are competively priced with amazing CS. I made a custom litter box from a very large "rubbermaid" bin that is perfect for the boys. Probably overkill for a kitten but I've never seen anything like it in retail and it was beacoux cheap and fast to do. ♡♡♡

@rochelleS - Thanks.  I really didn't think it was going to happen, but just recently we started talking about getting a new kitten.  Then I saw his cute little face and I was sold.  We've raised several cats over the years.  We used to say the same thing about our first, he was a dog in a cat's body.  We have a big Golden Retriever who will be 5 yrs. old in February.  He's careful not to be rough around the kitten, but he's nasty when it comes to the litter box.  I'll just say I need one with a dome.  I actually found some furniture cabinets that were built to house a litter box and with an entry hole on one end.  You'd really think it was a piece of furniture.  They're a couple hundred bucks, but some are kinda nice looking.  DH put his foot down about having a little box in the family room.  I can't blame him.