Regular Contributor

Skinclinical Reverse turning off?

I really like the skinclinical reverse device so far but it is turning off each time I get a 2-three minute treatment such as left then right brow then the device turns itself off and I have to turn back on after each 2- three minute section of the face.... is that normal does anyone know? I don't mind I just want to make certain it's not broken since the device was so expensive. Thanks anyone ☺️

QVC Customer Care

Re: Skinclinical Reverse turning off?

Frequent Contributor

Hi there, I also love mine and in the question and answer part on the product page there is the same question. They replied that it is set to automatlcally shut off after 2 three minute session's and to just turn it back on and proceed. I didn't see this adressed in the instructions or in the on-air presentation's, so I was happy to find the answer there.    Spikey's mom

Regular Contributor

Spikeys mom! Thank you SO much! You are right! I think this is such a better quality device weight wise compared to lightstim ( which did nothing for me so I returned) and am going to use with confidence that nothing is wrong with the machine. Like you, I never heard a word about this addressed in any of the presentations I watched but see this was addressed in the questions section. 

Thanks again! 

Ps I'd emailed customer service and received a reply almost immediately that stated the same thing: the devise has to be turned on after each 2- three minute treatments and that this was normal. 

Frequent Contributor

Rosebud Garden, you're so welcome. I also like it better than the Lightstim...I did keep mine, but haven't been using it much. Sometimes I just stick it down my p.j. top and let it work on those wrinkles!! LOL!!  Spikey's mom

Regular Contributor

Tee hee! Good idea☺️ Lol

New Contributor

Yes it is suppose to do that !!