Valued Contributor

What is going on with SkinCareRX?  Apparently they are part of The Hut Group now?  So many changes -- not favorable.  My recent orders have taken longer to receive, no invoices or samples are included. The loyalty program is no longer mentioned on their homepage.  Also, it appears their return policy has totally changed.  One has to provide  proof (picture) and verification from a dermatologist for allergic reaction returns.  Also, a picture is required if one claims a package/item was received damaged.  I had a question regarding a product and have been unable to reach anyone.  The recorded message says to leave your name and number and your call will be returned.  In my case, no one called.  I think I will be shopping elsewhere!

Valued Contributor

I mainly use Skinmedica and some NIA products.  Can someone suggest a reputable on- line skincare website that offers discounts or sales?  Thanks for any suggestions!

Respected Contributor
Spoiler

Wow, that's too bad about skincarerx.  I'm really surprised!

You could try dermstore and also skinstore.  Both are good stores, in my experience.  I'm sure there are others to try, but that's what comes to mind right now.  

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the suggestions.  I have shopped at Skinstore, but they have so many exclusions when they offer discounts.  Will definitely check out Dermstore!  I am really disappointed with SkinCareRX -- ways too many changes now...

Valued Contributor

Anyone ordered from SkinCareRX lately?  

Respected Contributor

I think the last time I ordered was last september maybe.

If you know the products that you're ordering then it shouldn't even come up with an issue with a return or allergic reaction, etc.  Right?

they are having a pretty good promo now - 27% off plus a trial size necklatage sample. 

Respected Contributor

So dermstore has 20% off now.  it does not apply to skinmedica products, but it does apply to nia products.  

Valued Contributor

Endless summer - You  are right, but I am also questioning the freshness of their products lately. The Lytera I received is a different color than my last container, etc.   Also, there are a couple of  products in the Skinmedica line that I have not used previously ( and was thinking about trying) so that is why I was concerned about the return policy.  I have ordered from SkinCareRx for years and only returned one item -- not so bad!

I really appreciate your your comments and suggestions!  I will give Dermstore a try!  I just don't have a good feeling about SkinCareRX now!  Looked at a couple of products today and noted the wording "usually ships within 10 days" - what?  They always had same day shipping or at least the next day!  I think the new company would be difficult to deal with if a problem did occur!