Honored Contributor

I found a small container of farmacy, face moisturizer, it feels good . Any one use products with honey in them?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I love products that have honey in them! Josie Maran's Divine Drip is a special favorite for me because of the honey in it. Very moisturizing and good for calming sensitive skin. 

I have been known to mix up a honey/yogurt face mask too!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

You probably don't want to hear about my experience with a honey in skin care.  It was terrible!  Having said that, I really don't think it was indicative of ALL honey skincare.  I feel like it HAD to be a bad batch of product from Missha. They were not going to take it back but I persuaded them.  A west Texas oil refinery and stink bait.  That is a pretty good representation of the stench.  The problem is that it has turned me against ever using honey products again and I know it's a really good humectant.  

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I found a small container of farmacy, face moisturizer, it feels good . Any one use products with honey in them?

The Skinn Divine Elixer Lumnious skincare items have Manuka Honey in them.  It's an excellent line within the Skinn brand.  I have the Luminous Oil on A/S and have a few of the masks in my stash.  I'm trying to be mindful of my spending and either get my more expensive products on sale and with A/D or I'm using less costly alternatives.  One of my AM moisturizers is the Bliss Vitamin C Tripeptide cream. It's very nice, but if the Skinn Divine Elixir Cream Duo went on sale with A/D, I would jump on it.  

Super Contributor

I've been using Wild Ferns Manuka Honey Replenishing Day Cream and the Countour Eye Serum and am very pleased. Both items are available on Amazon.

The Goats Milk Company soap with Manuka honey was a find at TJ Maxx at the holidays, and I just love it. The bars are very long lasting.

Esteemed Contributor

Every time I hear face and honey, I imagine ants crawling all over my face during the night.  Gives me the creeps.

Esteemed Contributor

Many years ago in the60,s, we would take table sugar mixed with water for a face scrub.  I still do today.  Egg whites as a face skin tightner.

Super Contributor

The perlier Royal Elixer line is lovvely. it is expensive but they offer deals and you cn get it on autoship with the sale price. I love this line, great for older people. makes your skin look healthy and plumped up.check out the reviews .

also, their "sister"company is Guerlain and has very beatiul products, fancy packaging and quite fragrant honey skin caer. One item of theirs that I love is the Black Bee Balm, a rare breed of bees located in a protected area. almost extinct.The  site has a little video on it.

Honored Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

Every time I hear face and honey, I imagine ants crawling all over my face during the night.  Gives me the creeps.

Thanks for sharing that Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch ---yes I have Skinns honey elixer that I like alot--and the smell is beyond delicious. It came with a tube of the same for lips---