Valued Contributor

Skincare/makeup tricks that make life easier.

When you wash your face to take off makeup, double loop two cheap knit headbands around your wrists. Keeps water from dripping down your arms which is so annoying.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Skincare/makeup tricks that make life easier.

@chihuahuamom wrote:
When you wash your face to take off makeup, double loop two cheap knit headbands around your wrists. Keeps water from dripping down your arms which is so annoying.

What a good idea for those like me who wash their hair in the sink. (I do use a hair catcher) Especially in the colder long sleeve months when pushing your sleeves up out of the way stretches them out. Sometimes I actually use a hair dryer on my sleeves for a few minutes because of how damp they get.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Instead of having large bottles/jars of cleanser, skincare at my sink, I use the smaller sample size containers & refill them every few weeks. They fit in a basket next to the sink w/o looking like clutter. If I don’t have a sample jar, I use the jars or bottles that come in those “kits for flying”....an asst. of all sizes & my trusty label maker.

Regular Contributor

You can also get a couple terrycloth wristbands like athletes wear. 

Regular Contributor

@chihuahuamom
Brilliant idea! I just ordered 10 white Wristbands from Amazon. I’ve been ruining my cabinets for years after washing my face even though I dry them off after every time. This is going to work great. Thank you
Respected Contributor

@chihuahuamom wrote:

@chihuahuamom Wow, I have never thought of that, and I do have problems of water dripping down my arms (especially in the winter and getting my sleeves all wet).

Thanks for the tip!!