Respected Contributor

Re: Skincare lines that really Deliver

I find it interesting that nobody has really mentioned Kiehl's. Just sayin'.
Trusted Contributor

I forgot to add biologique recherche. People swear by the P50 toner. I used it and it is great but not as good as my PC BHA.
A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Regular Contributor

I have been a faithful isomers user for about 9 years. I came across a pic in memories on Facebook from 7 years ago and can see my skin has improved. Recently been experiencing breakouts. Found out it was from the super serum I was using. And I canT wear any of the moisturizers, they cause breakouts. I've been adding in Arcona into my regime and love there Advanced A serum. Only retin a type product I can use. Love the magic dry ice. No break outs. But I always use one for face and eyes underneath and rpur along with matrixy from isomers. They have the best serums IMHO.

great thread!!!

Trusted Contributor

Irshgirl:

I read your post and was wondering if you could recommend a cleanser, moisturizer, and exfoliant for someone with extremely sensitive and dry skin.  Needs to be fragrance free, also. 

Are you familiar with the Serious Skin Care line?  I used to use their Sensitive Skin line with Glucosamine, but they discontinued it and I haven't found anything that works as well for me.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Respected Contributor

Paula's Choice!
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am a devoted fan of Elysee.  I have tried other brands from time to time, but always come back to Elysee.