Valued Contributor

Re: Skincare line for Sagging

I've used some kind of microcurrent device for over 20 years. This gives me the best result. Consistency is key, but I also find it very relaxing.

The conducting serum does dry out quickly.  I have used a glycolic serum first then the conducting serum, and that made the pulses stronger but didn't prevent the drying out. I've tried spraying serums on top, which didn't work for me. So I usually just put the conducting gel on the area I'm working on at the time.

I prefer the EGG from another vendor, but also have the nuface from QVC.  I like the EGG because I can use it to pinch the skin of my lower face, where I need more help, between the two devices and I like the results of this process. But this also takes more time. I use the nuface if I'm in a hurry and want to at least get in the treatment.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've used retin a or strong retinol since I was in my teens, and I've used vitamin c serum for years. I also had two fraxel treatments in my early 40s. Ive always looked at least 15 yrs younger than my chronological age, until recently.  I noticed sagging in the past year with "the change", and I added isomers all in one face firming and super skin serum and nuface.  Overall, subtle differences with nuface and the isomers serums, but Im saving my pennies for ultherapy, seems to be the non surgical procedure with most dramatic results.

Esteemed Contributor

Algenist got good reviews for their firming cream.  I plan to try it soon.