Honored Contributor

Re: Skin tightening options??

@Sunrayrosse wrote:

Here is the thing, my first pregnancy was at the age of 23. I had a cesarian pregnancy because of which I had health issues, including back pain. I couldn't do many exercises to reduce my belly fat because of that. I am 25 now, but I look much older. The pregnancy has changed my body. From a size four, I went on to become a size six. It took me a lot of effort to get back in the perfect shape. I didn't want to do all the cosmetic surgery available in the market these days knowing it would have repercussions in the future. I had to try different workouts and therapies to cut down the fat. I know I could manage it with some extra effort. But now, to my despair, wrinkles have begun to form, under my eyes, on my forehead. Lax skin has started growing in the abdomen area.  I don't want to opt for any cosmetic surgery. But I have heard of skin tightening treatment which they claim to be non-invasive. Does it have side effects?

You should wait before any surgery. When you have recently lost weight your face can look saggy or old. It takes about six months for the skin to get back to usual keep eating foods with plenty of Vistmin A and C, use moisturizers, stay hydrated. Your face will come back.

New Contributor

Re: Skin tightening options??

At 73 it is hard to find anything except for micro derma blading.  It is not expensive and as you progess it really makes a difference. Gets your colegan working again.  Try it, you will love it and start noticing improvement the first week.