Frequent Contributor

Skin issues?? Foundation suggestions...So very frustrated!!

Good Morning!

I would like your advice please!!

I posted a couple of weeks ago about some skin issues...I have been experiencing breakouts since August...and nothing seemed to be helping...skincare/prescriptions...nothing!! So, I STOPPED everything!! I went to a mild cleanser and moisturizer...seemed to help, as my skin seemed to calm down...unfortunately not for long...back to the breakouts.

I am almost 41, and have pretty great skin. It is oily...very oily, but can also get dry in areas...this time of year is a challenge.

On top of everything...I am so unhappy with my concealer, and foundation...I have never been able to achieve a natural, but full coverage look...covering undereye circles, and any areas that appear day to day. The models on the Q seem to be able to cover just about anything, and I am always surprised when they remove makeup to show their skin.

I have been using a concealer "pencil" by urban decay...and bare minerals matte...I can SEE both!! I want to find a product to help me with a seemless, light, natural look to help me feel confident...

I think it is time to try some sort of liquid again...with a CC cream or foundation...I gave up because of my oily skin...shades seemed to "turn" with oil production...and crease...Just coudn't find what is meant to work for me...

Ladies....ugh!! any and all thoughts would be great!!

I am tempted to hit sephora or ulta...but I have never really had good luck with the MUA there...or looked at one and thought..."I don't think their MU looks very good!".

THANKS!!!

Karen