Trusted Contributor

I love Peter Thomas Roth, SSC, Isomers, Lancome & Elizabeth Grant.  I just bought Active Agran so that's new for me. I shop now shop mostly on Evine but all 3 channels I watch. 

Honored Contributor

My routine consists of multiple products from assorted brands.   

Esteemed Contributor

Like others, I use products from various lines, mostly drugstore.  I'm very loyal to certain products and will not change brands willy-nilly.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

I do a little mixing but basically I use Skinn, Josie and Elysse. Skinn seems to be make up the majority of my skincare. 

Regular Contributor

The skin care line I stick with is Skinn. It is the best thing i have found for my skin without all the chemicals. It works very well.

If we all had the same opinion or everyone was the same. the world would be a very boring place!
Respected Contributor

I also have a variety of brands but the brand I have and use the most is The Ordinary. I love it and it’s so affordable. Their Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinmide are great. My skin feels good. 

Honored Contributor

@Imadickens,  I use No. 7 Beautiful skin for dry to normal spf 15 for my daily moisturizer and I use Argan Milk as my serum in the morning before moisturizer and at night alone and sometimes with a little oil usually Marula.  Of course the cosmetic/skin care cos. will tell you to use all their products because they want your money.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor
Thank you ❤️ I’ll look into that line.
Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Esteemed Contributor

I have sensitive skin but I can use both the normal and sensitive Lancer products. I also use Dr. Denese skincare products. 

Here's what I learned that works for me:

First ---To remove your makeup they recommend that you Cleanse first to remove the makeup and then Polish and Cleanse again. What works for me depends on how much and what type of makeup  I have on my face.If it's Laura Geller Balance & Brighton  or Dr. Denese Day Cream I don't need to remove that first. I can just Polish & Cleanse. If you have a full face of foundation then you should cleanse, polish & cleanse. 

You only need a small amount of product. I learned that a dimes size of the Polish and a pea size of the Cleanse works on my skin. 

I also discovered that the Bare Essentials facial wipes to remove the eye makeup, etc. did not work well in combination with the Lancer products for my sensitive skin. It did work for the eye makeup removal only. 

The Nourish is only one scoup for your face and part of your neck . I usually add 1/2 scoup more for the entire neck area and beyond.

I hope this helps you. It took me about 4 days to get my skin calmed down and then I used the above method. I am very happy with all the products.

Hope this works for you as well.

Honored Contributor

I do not stick to just one line.  The majority of what I use comes from opposite ends of MY (price) spectrum...Tatcha and The Ordinary.  My essence and Vit C comes from Missha and I'm pleased with both.  This Vit C has several other ingredients in it that allows me to use Vit C.  Otherwise it's too harsh for my skin.  I'm working with a newish line from Susan Yara, Naturium.  It's a lower cost alternative to Tatcha.  So far I'm happy with it.  She doesn't offer a rice exfoliating powder so I'll be sticking with Tatcha for that.