Honored Contributor

Re: Skin care line for older skin.

Always use a good SPF - everyday.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Contributor

I absolutely love the Tula line.  It has transformed my dry 64 year old skin.  I also

feel it is at a reasonable price.  I feel more hydrated.

Honored Contributor

I'm 66 and have spent a fortune over the last 20 years on skin care and it has kept my skin in good condition. That being said you can not defy gravity and no serum or cream will lift your skin to any noticeable degree long term. Right now I use Isomers serums and a firming face cream from First Aid Beauty.

Frequent Contributor

Start with the big guns and work your way from there.  Retin A, a high quality Vitamin C, and always, always a high SPF.  And go from there.  Research peptides that have been researched to make positive changes in your skin concerns and make sure you spend your dollar with companies that offer appropriate concentrations.

Honored Contributor

I think Skinn would be perfect for you.

Honored Contributor

@chihuahuamom wrote:

I am trying the Ordinary skincare line.  Too soon to tell, but so far, they seem to be pretty good.  I have had no issues with any of them. They are inexpensive.

@chihuahuamom wrote:

I am trying the Ordinary skincare line.  Too soon to tell, but so far, they seem to be pretty good.  I have had no issues with any of them. They are inexpensive.

I look this line up, where do you buy it from? I was not able to get the page,at their site.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest It's also under Deciem. It's kinda complicated.

Respected Contributor

I'm 63 and live in a very dry climate.  I always use sunscreen.  My Derm recommends Neutrogena.  I have also found First Aid Beauty is wonderful for moisture.  They also have a sunscreen that is wonderful.  It's all  about moisture for me.  I just started using good old Pond's Crema S. at night.  A friend had recommended it. Got it on Am..z.... for $9.  It's only been a week and I'm extremely pleased.  Great moisture and my skin has a nice glow.  I think most Walgreens carry it as well.

Honored Contributor

ALSTW- I will be 63 soon and have dry sensitive skin, but have always taken really good care of it all thru my life. I live in a very wet, part of the country--WA state.

I love Skinns cleansers and use them everyday. I use the Amour neck cream, also Skinn, which I also love , too. Then it's a hodge-podge of other things just trying to use them up. I am sort of a skin care addict---I think the combo of all those products makes my skin very nice so I can't be sure which ones are the best, however---the one thing I started using the last 4 years is my Clarisonic Mia--and that's when the game changed. Seems to let all those products really sink in and go to work. I use less and make up goes on smooth and even. I exfoilate 2x a week too. I have few lines and wrinkles and very clear soft skin. I do use some serums too, and want to do masks once a week. But I have alot to use up so won't be getting more for awhile.

Honored Contributor

@Greatdanemom,   Expensive does not necessarily mean good (we all know that).  I am not one to use a specific line of skincare.  I use Acure Organics Marula oil at bedtime and it has balanced my skin and diminishes the look of fine lines.  Under $20.  Now this moisturizer surprise me No. 7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream for normal/dry with SPF 15 and hypo-allergic.  $11 or $12.  I would definitely purchase again.  If your tinted moisturizer or foundation does not have SPF, you do have protection with this moisturizer.  I bought it at Target.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength