Honored Contributor

Re: Skin care line for older skin.

[ Edited ]

@Greatdanemom,       Have you considered oils?I use Marula oil and it balanced my skin on my face and I also use on my neck.  I use it at bedtime.  It does diminish the look of lines and may prevent future lines.  I would not waste my money on neck creams.  Your neck has no idea that the cream is for the neck.   Right now I am loving No. 7 beautiful skin day cream for normal/dry skin  with SPF 15 and very reasonably priced and I will purchase again.  Their serum for $30 has received high phrases and it is sold at Target.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
New Contributor

Im suggesting that you try some LXMI products. These products will improve your skin texture while giving you a luminous appearance. You will have so much moisture on your skin.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Katie75 wrote:

Im suggesting that you try some LXMI products. These products will improve your skin texture while giving you a luminous appearance. You will have so much moisture on your skin.Smiley Happy

Nilotica is pure East Africn shea butter, period.  Good but there are better , like Marula Oil-  Google it and you'll be happy you did.