Respected Contributor

Skin Tint or Complexion rescue

I have been using josie's tinted moisture with sunscreen but want to try something different.  Toss up between Philosophy Skin tint or BE Complexion rescue.  Any opinions out there?  I am looking for something light and not greasy.

Valued Contributor

Re: Skin Tint or Complexion rescue

I haven't tried Josie's tinted moisturizer with sunscreen but have both the Philosophy Skin tint and BE Complexion rescue.  For some reason I tend to use the BE Complexion rescue more than the Philosophy Skin tint.  They are both very lightweight and the Philosophy Skin tint feels very cool when you put it on.  They are both very light in coverage I just feel the color with BE Complexion rescue is better on me than the Philosophy Skin tint color I selected and I purchased the beige color. I do see they now have the almond color and would probably like that one better.

Frequent Contributor

HI I use both ! I have the tint in tan and rescue in suade and dessert I believe ! I reach out for both as my only foundation ! But a little more for the rescue one more! Why ? Like the color better plus a soft glow ! Both are great and my only skin coverage products! I use Josie Maran and elemis do have great skin and this is all I need for my mid to late 50s skin ! Think you can't go wrong with ether one of them! Hope it's helpful 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bargainsgirl  Early this a.m. when presenting the TSV, one of the models had the tint on and she was shining from ear to ear.  It looked horrible.  One of the best tinted moisturizers is Laura Mercier IMO.

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

Kat! Think it might be that serum they use for radiance ? Imo it's not shiny at all ? My skin is dry so I love that little dewy going on and maybe they need to be light handed with the product too! You should try as I feel pretty when I wear it 

Respected Contributor

BE has far more colors to choose from.  I have a cool skin tone and Josie's are too yellow.