Honored Contributor

Skin Long Wear Fluid to Powder Foundation

[ Edited ]

SPF 20 by Bobbi Brown.  It's a new product.  For normal to oily skin.The finish is a soft matte. A nice selection of shades including pink undertones which I am so I am giving it a try.  Anyone try this yet?  Controls oil so perfect for oily skin.  I am normal so I will get the benefit of no shine.$40

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Skin Long Wear Fluid to Powder Foundation

Anyone?

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Katcat1  I haven't and don't know anyone that has. I would be interested in reading what you think about it after giving it a go for a few days!

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Valued Contributor

I saw it on the website and sadly they do not have it in my shade. 

Honored Contributor

@SunSprite  My skin is normal but I always wore tinted moisturizer that was oil free.  I can't wait to try but it will probably not arrive until next week.  I am sick and staying in until Wed when I see the dr..  I am returning a product I purchased because the shade was horrible so I am exchaning for this product and I iwill mail on Wed.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Yes!  I bought this product and have already tried it.  Unfortunately, this is where the love affair ended.  I am actually returning this foundation becuase it looks awful on me.  I'm 53 years old but still have quite oily skin.  This foundation sounded like a Godsend but it's not that at all, at least for me.  I have to use a magnifying mirror these days in order to do my makeup and I was horrified after I used this product to see how bad it looks in my mirror!  Rather than just gliding over the skin it just sits in every one of my enlarged pores.  I could actually see little round circles of foundation where it had settled in my pores.  Not a good look!  I also didn't feel like it controlled my oily breakthrough very well.  By the end of the day, my face was super-oily.  I also don't get the "powder finish" claim.  I dont' feel like it has a powder finish at all.  Overall, big miss for me and actually will be returning this product and going back to my Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer which is about a 1/4 of the price of the Bobbi Brown.