Respected Contributor

I have annoyingly sensitive skin and so far do not have any break outs or irritation from Skin Dope w/Hemp Oil, the Reserve or the Resurfacing Serum. And I am using all three.

I’m surprised because Josie’s plain argan oil gave me those dreaded allergic bumps.

Honored Contributor

Every spring and early summer I suffer from horrible pollen allergies.  But it’s topical only.  I get tiny bumps on my neck that itch so badly I want to rip my skin off my neck.  Sorry for the TMI.

Antihistamine creams work for a while, but they are all too thick and tend to sit on my skin. 

So I tried the mix of argan and hemp oil and it has become my holy grail!  Just a few drops; I rub it on the affected areas.  Not only does the itching stop immediately, but there’s no oily film on my neck, in fact my skin looks radiant without a trace of oil.  Even if I use it for nothing else, I absolutely love this oil formula.

Valued Contributor

Thank you all for your comments. I think I'll give it a shot.

Respected Contributor

Now that I am aware of it, I keep coming across the word “dope” meaning excellent or cool (as another poster pointed out).  It is current slang having nothing to do with drugs at all.

So far:

* T-shirt: dog people are dope (César Millán was wearing it)

* Movie promo: Spider-Man has a dope costume 

* Flight Attendant: Emirates is a dope airline

Honored Contributor

I a loving my skin dope!  I actually mix a few drops with my moisturizer and it really amps up my hydration.  I prefer the texture of it to the Argan oil.  It doesn’t feel as greasy.  Gotta’ run...I’ll finish this later.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.