Respected Contributor

@WI CUSTOMER  Have you tried any of Josie Maran's or Tatcha skin care products. If not I can reco. the ones I use for my normal skintype which also works on dry skin.

Honored Contributor

@WI CUSTOMER    Mario Badescu may be a good choice for you to consider.  You can take a quiz on his website to assit you selecting products and prices are very reasonable.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@WI CUSTOMER wrote:
In my 60's and trying to find a good skin care for dry skin. I feel I just pick up one product after another. Want to get on a good skin program to get results. Any suggestions?

Do yourself a favor and stop the cycle of buying products and not being happy with them. See a board certified dermatologist and have an assessment of your complexion. Years ago, what I thought was dry skin turned out to be irritation from products and with the help of an excellent dermatologist I was given suggestions that work. No more dryness, redness and an even complexion has been the result...

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@WI CUSTOMER wrote:
In my 60's and trying to find a good skin care for dry skin. I feel I just pick up one product after another. Want to get on a good skin program to get results. Any suggestions?

Do yourself a favor and stop the cycle of buying products and not being happy with them. See a board certified dermatologist and have an assessment of your complexion. Years ago, what I thought was dry skin turned out to be irritation from products and with the help of an excellent dermatologist I was given suggestions that work. No more dryness, redness and an even complexion has been the result...

@Trinity11   That's the best suggestion and always my first recommendation. Most women don't want to spend the money to go and see a derm. The way I see it, it costs a lot more money to keep trying products that may not be suitable for your skin and get tossed out. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm in the same age range and use the Dr. Denese skincare line and Lancer. Either works well on it's own.  I combine them together for all of my skincare needs. 

If you want quick and simple then I would use Lancer. If you have specific issues to address, wrinkle, bags under the eyes, dryness or sagging neck then  I would suggest Dr. Denese products.

Regular Contributor

I'm a bit older, and I'm going to try 

Farmhouse skincare here.  I bought almost everything,  hoping that it works, if not at least I can return them!  Moisture and plumping is what's needed under the eyes.

You need to be careful with retinol.  I wouldn't use it under my eyes.  It's dangerous if you accidentally get it in your eye.  Good luck!!

Respected Contributor

I like Paula's Choice products for dry skin.  I order directly from their website, and quite often you will receive coupons for free shipping and 15-20% off if you sign up for their emails.

I have found the basic skincare routine that works best for me is:

cleanser

exfoliater

toner/serum

moisturizer

I don't wear makeup so I don't need a makeup remover.