Trusted Contributor

I ordered the 1/2 oz sample of the formula 1 from NCN. Why is it important to start with formula 1? My skin isn't sensitive to topicals.

Super Contributor

I sent this to ncn last night:

Subject:
GHK-Cu Copper Peptide With EGF Formula I

Your Message
I would like to know if this product contains first generation copper peptides or second generation. Thank you!

Received this reply today:

GHK-Cu is the first generation.

Thank you and have a great weekend,

Customer Service
NCN Professional SkinCare

Trusted Contributor

ElvisShops, you can read more about Skin Biology's copper peptides on Essential Day Spa's forum in their Products Reviews Forum. There is quite a lengthy thread that starts in 2010 up to the present titled "Skin Biology's Copper Peptides" if you are up for slogging through that many years of comments, lol.

essentialdayspa.com/forum

Trusted Contributor

I have seen the essential day spa thread and read the last couple of pages. I don't believe I would want to try to slog through 70+ pages. LOL

Trusted Contributor

Does anyone know the difference in NCN copper formula 1 and formula 2?

Super Contributor

From the NCN Website......direct c/p

GHK-Cu Copper Peptide With EGF Formula

INGREDIENTS

Purified Water, Aloe Extract, GHK-Cu Copper Tripeptide, Licorice, Collagen, Sea Kelp Bioferment, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Beta-Glucan, EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor), Leuconostoc/Radish Root (natural preservative).

GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Formula II

EXCLUSIVE to NCN! Introducing GHK-Cu Copper Peptide with EGF Formula II.

I'm excited to bring you our stronger formula of GHK-Cu Copper Peptide with EGF (Formula II).

The only differences between this stronger formula and our original formula are:

1. This new formula has 2x more GHK-Cu Tripeptide in it.
  2. This new formula has a thicker consistency. We've added just enough NASHA (non-animal stabilized hylauronic acid) to thicken it.

We're now referring to our original formula as 'GHK-Cu Copper Peptide with EGF Formula I'.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, Irishrose.