Honored Contributor

Six Yet-to-be-Delivered Sephora Orders :o

Three have shipped and three in progress.  Guess I should skip the 20% off starting on the 3rd.  I can't afford to save anymore money Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Re: Six Yet-to-be-Delivered Sephora Orders :o

@monicakm   LOL!

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids 

I got that from my dad when Walmart first opened.  Mom would come home saying how much money she saved at Walmart Smiley Happy  After a few years he told her he couldn't afford to save anymore money LOL

Super Contributor

@monicakm   oooh exciting!  What did you order?  How did you like the Dior blush?  

Respected Contributor

I hear ya, @monicakm. I've been on a shopping rampage with both Ulta and Sephora...I even ordered from Laura Geller's site yesterday. I have a little joke running with my husband telling him just how beautiful I'm going to be. That's a real joke...there's not enough makeup in the world to do that. LOL! Anyway, yesterday he finished my sentence. I was saying, "If I'm not beautiful" and before I could finish he said, "If you're not beautiful it's not from a lack of buying." Haaaaaaaaaa!!!!! 🤣

Esteemed Contributor

Right now stores are offering all kinds of savings. Technically, the only way to save money is not to buy anything. Otherwise, you're still spending money. It's really quite deceptive, but it works. 

That being said, I've taken advantage of these sales, even though, in reality, I'm not saving, just spending. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

I'm lucky.  I placed 2 orders and both of mine were received within 5 days of me placing them.

I placed a Tarte order on Black Friday and that should be here Friday and I also placed a Buxom order (that is a gift) Cyber Monday and I'm waiting for that to ship.  I'm pretty sure that's all the beauty orders I'm placing. 

Regular Contributor

I ordered the expensive hairspray I use at half price from Ulta, on Friday and it got here Tuesday. Super fast. I like the non-aerosol Big & Sexy brand. Stocked up and tried their mousse, too. Then I ordered 30% off and free shipping from Bare Minerals. Luckily both orders were things I use daily. 

Yes, these sales get expensive! LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I have taken advantage of some of the holiday discount codes to buy a few gifts, but primarily I have used the discounts to buy an extra or two of items that I use regularly.  This is only my personal speculation because I am no financial industry wizard, but just as so many things have increased in cost, there may be a big jump in beauty products prices coming, so hopefully, having some favorites already on hand will help me adjust my mind to new increased prices. 

Honored Contributor

I forgot I ordered another bottle of my staple Paula's Choice BHA solution and that was delivered today.  

After going through everything this past weekend, I am putting myself on an absolute no buy unless I am out of something and need to replace it.  My shadow palettes have gotten out of control and I find myself using the $3.99 Essence Taupe It Up palette and the $5.60 Sephora Warmest Wishes palette the most.