Respected Contributor

Re: Singing "AAAAAAHHHHHHH"! New Urban Decay Palette!

@JustJazzmom   I either missed the Ulta offer, or didn't need/like the colors.  The did have 1/2 price on the Sheer Revolution lipstick on March 17, but between work and going to dinner for my mother's birthday (91 years old!) I missed it.

Bordello looks beautiful!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze  Those palettes are so pretty!  Love the ones with the butterflies.  It's funny... I've always been tempted by them, but would take a breath and know that I wouldn't use most of the colors.  This new one is different... I'll use most of them.  Too bad it's not in the beautiful packaging too!  

I'm obviously still using the brand.  I didn't pay attention to the selling of it, but I understand why you're not buying it anymore.  I'll keep purchasing from them unless they make changes to the formulas.  I have many, many allergies, and I can't wear a lot of brands.  Then there are others that just don't perform as well for me.  These work for me on all fronts, so I'll stick with them.

It's funny, I used to live in the NYC area, and remember seeing the line in Bloomingdales when it was new.  I thought the name was so stupid that I didn't pay any attention to the products until many years later, when I started reading the rave reviews on this board!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@ItsME yeah UD used to be my favorite brand ever. I miss it but still have several things left so I still get to enjoy them. Enjoy the palette if you end up getting it!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze  Thanks!  I will.