Respected Contributor

Singing "AAAAAAHHHHHHH"! New Urban Decay Palette!

I just got an email about an new palette from Urban Decay.  This one is right up my alley... it's called Urban Spectrum, and it's gorgeous!  I'll wait for a sale before I pick one up, but this one has my name all over it!  (I don't do well with browns and all nudes... I need bright & colorful, although I apply with a light hand so it's really muted on me.)

Honored Contributor

Re: Singing "AAAAAAHHHHHHH"! New Urban Decay Palette!

I love Urban Decay shadows and palettes. I have the 15th Anniversary palette that's laid out the same way. They may such wonderful colors and the quality is so good!

Temptalia did a full review of this palette, in case you want to see swatches: http://www.temptalia.com/urban-decay-urban-spectrum-eyeshadow-palette-review-photos-swatches

Honored Contributor

Here is a picture of the palette:

Urban Decay Urban Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

That is nice but I think I have all thos colors or at least something very similar in a few of my past UD palettes! They really seem to keep re-using the same colors in their palettes these days!

Respected Contributor

@ChynnaBlue  I agree with you completely!

And what a great, and very detailed review.  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom  ... Thanks for posting the picture!  Sooo pretty!

Honored Contributor

UD had during the 21 days of beauty at Ulta a 3 shadow, 3 eyeliner pencil, 1 primer set. I looked at it initially and saw I had the 3 pencils, 1 shadow and the primer. I ended up buying from Ulta the Sellout shade and from UD the Bordello shade.

I recently wore the Bordello shade on my brow area-- it was quite nice and stayed in place all day till I took it off at night.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze  ... I completely understand.  I try not to duplicate.  

I haven't bought a palette in a long time because the usually have too many colors I wouldn't use, but I don't think I'll be able to resist this one.  It will just the be the only shadows I buy this year (and maybe next!).  I'll still need to replace an eyeliner or two, and have a lipstick I've been eyeing.  I'll wait for friends and family sales and/or coupons first, though.

Respected Contributor

@ItsME wrote:

@JustJazzmom  ... Thanks for posting the picture!  Sooo pretty!

I agree. Very pretty colors.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ItsME wrote:

@HappyDaze  ... I completely understand.  I try not to duplicate.  

I haven't bought a palette in a long time because the usually have too many colors I wouldn't use, but I don't think I'll be able to resist this one.  It will just the be the only shadows I buy this year (and maybe next!).  I'll still need to replace an eyeliner or two, and have a lipstick I've been eyeing.  I'll wait for friends and family sales and/or coupons first, though.

I have three of their older palettes- I LOVED the older palettes so much! I don't buy UD since they sold to L'oreal but I still like to see what they come out with but the older palettes not only had awesome colors but the palettes were so pretty and interesting and made cool gifts. Here are some example if you've never seen them: