Esteemed Contributor

Since beauty/make up, options here have dwindled down to mostly "It" products........

[ Edited ]

why no thread  just for  "It"  cosmetics?

Respected Contributor

Re: Since beauty/make up, options here have dwindled down to mostly "It" products........

Hello, MalteseMomma. Smiley Happy

I honestly have no idea and it doesn't make much sense. IT Cosmetics is on a lot, it gets a lot of One Time Only's, Today's Special Value's and Hot Picks! (well.....I guess that's been changed now to Top Find).

So don't know why it doesn't have it's own sub-forum. You can try e-mailing QVC and asking them to add one.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

Re: Since beauty/make up, options here have dwindled down to mostly "It" products........

There are so many brand specific forums already that don't hardly get any action. So many begged for them and then they aren't even hardly used!  The Laura Geller forum is pretty much dead, Nick Chavez is super slow and only really kept going by one poster, Quaker factory pretty much dead, bare minerals sloww, Carolyn Pollack sloowww, etc. I know I always post about Laura geller on the regular beauty banter because no one really replies on the LG specific forum.

Contributor

I would definetly agree that Q does not have many new beauty brands as HSN or Evine

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

There are so many brand specific forums already that don't hardly get any action. So many begged for them and then they aren't even hardly used!  The Laura Geller forum is pretty much dead, Nick Chavez is super slow and only really kept going by one poster, Quaker factory pretty much dead, bare minerals sloww, Carolyn Pollack sloowww, etc. I know I always post about Laura geller on the regular beauty banter because no one really replies on the LG specific forum.

I went to take a peek at the other brand-specific forums, and I see what you mean. 

Some of them are really quiet. I think that people must not realize those other forums are there.

We have to click on the "My favorite brand" link/folder in order to open them up and then see them. They're not too obvious to see otherwise, I don't think. Smiley Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

I think one of the reasons that the brand specific boards are not very busy is that QVC botched the rollout of their new format last summer. They actually did away with all of the old individual brand boards and then the community members complained so then they recreated some of them from scratch but failed to show them in the same places where they resided before.

It does seem like IT Cosmetics is on air at least once a week and I will guess that it's the best selling color cosmetics line of makeup on QVC now.

Honored Contributor

Shout out Doll Ten 💜