Honored Contributor

Re: Since I Went Back To Bare Minerals Blush....

@cuddlesmama wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@cuddlesmama wrote:

Hi, I am also a winter but is this blush Rose Radiance a loose powder blush?  I would love to try it but I don't like loose blushes.

@cuddlesmama  Although it is loose, keep in mind it’s a radiance, not really a blush. It’s a rose-toned all over face color that makes a wonderful “sheer” blush for those of us who are fair.

Thank you, I didn't realize it's not really a blush but a face color.

@ShanusI use it as a blush.  I put it on the apples of the cheek then wrap it up.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@cuddlesmama wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@cuddlesmama wrote:

Hi, I am also a winter but is this blush Rose Radiance a loose powder blush?  I would love to try it but I don't like loose blushes.

@cuddlesmama  Although it is loose, keep in mind it’s a radiance, not really a blush. It’s a rose-toned all over face color that makes a wonderful “sheer” blush for those of us who are fair.

Thank you, I didn't realize it's not really a blush but a face color.

@ShanusI use it as a blush.  I put it on the apples of the cheek then wrap it up.

@ECBG  I do, as well. I like the fact that the color is quite natural and not harsh. 

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@cuddlesmama wrote:

Who made the Reindeer  and Bear  with the Santa? Soo cute!!

@cuddlesmamaShe is a professional crafter who is a retired principal.  You can see her work under Attic Fanatics public FB.

Thank you!