Honored Contributor

Re: Silliest demonstration ever

All of that 'rubbing' and 'washing' over and over again makes me nervous....... (chalkboard, etc.) {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for telling us about the Lip Defender, I'll order some, I don't think I ever noticed it.

Another demonstration, the worst, is Orthaheel. How many people, do you think, actually get out a marker and line their ankles to see if their foot is then property aligned?

Respected Contributor

On 8/26/2014 wishmoon said:

Thanks for telling us about the Lip Defender, I'll order some, I don't think I ever noticed it.

Another demonstration, the worst, is Orthaheel. How many people, do you think, actually get out a marker and line their ankles to see if their foot is then property aligned?

I just had a funny visual of people walking through the grocery store with marks up their legs.

Sort of in the same vein, I think HSN is over using the side camera view of one of the hosts doing the "spotlight" segments lately. It is not new and edgy anymore. Now it's annoying. Well, at least to me. Wackers, I'll join you with a cup of tea that MS suggestedSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Oh, and I can't bear to watch the foot gadget, shaving loose skin. Eeeeks

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

On 8/26/2014 icezeus said:

They really annoy me with some of the beauty demonstrations. I truly don't understand why they can't have the model come out bare face and then apply the makeup.

I was watching the "IT" cosmetics demonstration tonight, which I have seen a million times it seems. It was with the model Helen, and as usual Jamie always insist on telling us that she is 70 years young and drop dead gorgeous. I happen to be in my bedroom where I have HD, and I thought poor Helen looked awful. Not her skin, the tons of white makeup that they kept applying she looked like a ghost, it was so paste like looking. It was really bad.

they all have the same 'clever' lines they like to use ad nauseum. like Joanne; when Jamie says she looks ten years younger Joanne says 20! but in general that model drives me batty! she always looks as if she's filming for one of those video dating services. She just comes off so phony and trying to be so coquettish. but in general I don't mind the makeup demos and being shown how some products are supposed to work or how they should be applied. I can always learn something new from a trish mcvoy or a bobby brown...