Respected Contributor

SilleeMee: Regarding Collagen Cream

WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER! Wow! 

At the time you suggested collagen cream, I had forgotten that I had ordered it, and this is the kick in the nutrition my dry skin needed.

My first application, I didn't realize that a little goes a long way: I had to blot it and it still felt heavy, but my skin did eventually absorb it.

Last night other than eye serum, I used the collagen cream-that's it....and wow!

My only advice to anyone trying this is that if you use it under makeup, give your skin some time to absorb it. Take the time to massage it in. Amazing!

Ok SilleeMee, how do you want your chicken? Do you want some wakame to go with it?

Hugs,

Poodlepet2

Honored Contributor

Re: SilleeMee: Regarding Collagen Cream

@Poodlepet2  LOL...

what brand is the cream that you are do in love with?

Respected Contributor

@dex, I have bats in my bleary! It's a Korean collagen EYE CREAM made by Mix in and purchased on Amazon.

I did indeed pat it on my eyes-but I put it all over! I would tell you to do the exact same thing!

The product that SilleeMee recommended may indeed be lighter and more easily absorbed, but I would stick to this....I even put some on my neck....but no wonder it felt so heavy!

If you go with this, I'd be interested to hear your results!

Poodlepet2

Esteemed Contributor

@Poodlepet2 wrote:

@dex, I have bats in my bleary! It's a Korean collagen EYE CREAM made by Mix in and purchased on Amazon.

I did indeed pat it on my eyes-but I put it all over! I would tell you to do the exact same thing!

The product that SilleeMee recommended may indeed be lighter and more easily absorbed, but I would stick to this....I even put some on my neck....but no wonder it felt so heavy!

If you go with this, I'd be interested to hear your results!

Poodlepet2

@Poodlepet2 .. is this the eye cream you use?

51CxbGagKuL._AC_US436_QL65_.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Poodlepet2,

I am thrilled that you like it!cheering emoji.gif   And um...I'll take my chicken with Teriyaki sauce thank you!Woman Very Happy...with a side of green beans, salad with Cesar, tall glass of lemonade...let's see, what else...Woman Very Happy  

Honored Contributor

Now i got to try this, piping rock ,correct?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@Boehm Collector, yes! Kindle glitch while DH is borrowing my iPad.

A little goes a long way-but there's something else.

I woke up late and just did my AM face cleaning: instead of seeing dry skin and uglies, my skin still looks great-I'm impressed!

Poodlepet2

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMeeAny other goodies you like there?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest, that's the site SilleeMee recommended.

Poodlepet2

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest wrote:

@SilleeMeeAny other goodies you like there?

Yes @goldensrbest . Of course the turmeric sups. Their argan and camellia oils are excellent. With their prices being so low, I think most people can't believe how good their stuff really is. I also buy many of their essential oils, particularly the "Thieves" oil and their lavender eo. I make my own linen/room spray with the lavender. The thieves oil is an exceptional antiseptic. The beeswax lipbalms are the best I've ever used...no flavor or fragrance just pure balm.