Honored Contributor

.@SilleeMee Do You Think This is Helping?

I put Mederma Intense Nighttime lotion on my knee surgery scar every night.  A few weeks ago I added this also.  Do you think it's helping with my scar?

Thanks

Sol de Janeiro - Beija Flor™ Elasti-Cream with Collagen and Squalane 8.1 oz/ 240 mL

Sol de Janeiro - Beija Flor™ Elasti-Cream with Collagen and Squalane 8.1 oz/ 240 mL

Honored Contributor

Re: .@SilleeMee Do You Think This is Helping?

@monicakm 

I have never used that product so I can't say anything about it.

Respected Contributor

I don't know about that cream, but for years I have used plain old argan oil with amazing results.  Last Oct I had to have a pre cancer removed from my neck, behind my ear.  They took more tissue than I expected just to be on the safe side.  It started out as a nasty scar and I used the oil twice a day for 6 months and you can barely notice it.  My DH had major foot surgery and had around 50 stitches last Nov.  Used the oil and you can barely see it now.  I realize nothing works for everyone, but it can't hurt to try.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I open a capsule of Vit E for my various scars-----especially for the mastectomy scars I have--then massaged it in to break up that thick scar tissue.

Honored Contributor

I use pure organic raw jojoba butter. That contains all the vitamins, and then some, for helping skin heal. Jojoba is a natural antibacterial also.