Super Contributor

is on HSN and they are raving about the "never priced so low"

all-in-one Face/eye  Cream.

Of course, since the host is Shannon, half of what is said is not true.

But a BoGO of this cream today is $39. 5-flex/$8)

So I remember this cream at $24 for a BOGO.

It has risen in individual jar price almost double in 20-years.

Plus, we know that products in jars are exposed to the air and germs, which 

weakens the active ingredients in any products.

Adrienne knows better, why aren't these creams in tubes or airless pumps!

Despite the huge increase in cost, (4-oz.face/.5eye) I'm thinking of ordering for my daughters. Since they are both busy working moms, this is an easy

all-in-one solution, instead of various other lotions an potions.

Ive been passing on products from my huge stash, but it's haphazard

and not brand loyal.

Im thinking this one cream will simplify their system.

Thats a great name for this cream! 

The ONE CREAM!

Respected Contributor

@JumpTheRope wrote:

is on HSN and they are raving about the "never priced so low"

all-in-one Face/eye  Cream.

Of course, since the host is Shannon, half of what is said is not true.

But a BoGO of this cream today is $39. 5-flex/$8)

So I remember this cream at $24 for a BOGO.

It has risen in individual jar price almost double in 20-years.

Plus, we know that products in jars are exposed to the air and germs, which 

weakens the active ingredients in any products.

Adrienne knows better, why aren't these creams in tubes or airless pumps!

Despite the huge increase in cost, (4-oz.face/.5eye) I'm thinking of ordering for my daughters. Since they are both busy working moms, this is an easy

all-in-one solution, instead of various other lotions an potions.

Ive been passing on products from my huge stash, but it's haphazard

and not brand loyal.

Im thinking this one cream will simplify their system.

Thats a great name for this cream! 

The ONE CREAM!

HSN bought her line many years ago. She is just the spokesperson.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Super Contributor

That's fine, but doesn't matter, it still should be in tubes/pumps, lol.

Once I see Shannon, I automatically discount half of what she says, too.

Valued Contributor

I really like this cream, but I haven't bought it lately because the price had gone up so much.  HSN sent me a coupon for $10 off $30, but I hadn't used it yet.  When I saw this post for the BOGO I immediately bought a set and it only cost me $29.99 because of the coupon.  Thanks for the post.  I would never had realized I could get it for this price without this post!

Super Contributor

Love me some skincare nostalgia! I first ordered this as a BOGO probably in 2000 or 2001 and it was $24.95. I loved that cream for good few years but the new and improved versions (with grape polyphenols and then qusomes or whatever) did not work for me and the eye cream burned. 

I also remember buying her meltdowns for $18 on an anniversary 2 for 1 special. Does anyone remember the huge soap bars that you sliced yourself? Or her huge holiday candles on metal stands (that were allegedly scented but had no scent whatsoever)?

Trusted Contributor

@IntoSkincare  I definitely remember the huge, rectangle soap bars that you sliced.  Came in vanilla.  And don't forget the makeup pallets that came with anchor woman blue.

thK13XLOEL.jpg

Trusted Contributor

The meltdowns always burned my eyes.

Esteemed Contributor

@IntoSkincare wrote:

Love me some skincare nostalgia! I first ordered this as a BOGO probably in 2000 or 2001 and it was $24.95. I loved that cream for good few years but the new and improved versions (with grape polyphenols and then qusomes or whatever) did not work for me and the eye cream burned. 

I also remember buying her meltdowns for $18 on an anniversary 2 for 1 special. Does anyone remember the huge soap bars that you sliced yourself? Or her huge holiday candles on metal stands (that were allegedly scented but had no scent whatsoever)?

@IntoSkincare 

I too used it years ago and loved it, then for some reason I started trying other products and stuck with Olay moisturizers for a long time. Well back about maybe 2 or 3 years ago I tried Adrienne's again and did not care for the new formula at all. It never seemed to absorb completely, I'd have to pat my face with a tissue before using my foundation plus my foundation always took on a more yellowish cast on top of it. Must have been some chemical reaction between the two. It wound up getting tossed and I went back to Olay. I don't know why a good thing always has to be messed around with in order to improve it. Why  can't they just follow the "if it ain't broke don't fix it" rule?

Respected Contributor

Used to love the Lemon Melt Down, 30 years ago! I do remember being in college going to a large department store for a makeover with my friends! Back in the dark ages of makeup!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

I remember all of that.  Before she did Signature Club A she sold in high end stores like Nordstrom's and many of these stores had an Arpel salon where you could have a facial with her products.  To this day it still stands out as one of the best facials I ever had.  Her vitamin C products are still the best I've used.