Trusted Contributor

Re: Signature Club A - why not on QVC?

I have bought better quality skincare at the drug store than  Signature club A. Her makeup line seems to be stuck in the 1960's.

Trusted Contributor

Let her stay on HSN.  QVC is much classier than HSN is.  I can't stand her or her products. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cozyseeker wrote:

I love her argan oil capsules and all her vitamin C products. I think she is funny and very sweet. I have used her products since she was only in Dept stores and will continue to use her items. I have sensitive skin and have never been bothered by her items. Sorry so many choose to attack her personally but seemingly continue to watch her presentations.

She has some really great and lovely products, and they come in really generous sizes that last a really long time, too. Smiley Happy

I've tried and used many of her different products over the years.

Some of my favorites are her powder and her cream blushes and bronzers, and her body sprays are really pretty.

She makes a Lemon Verbena body mist that is really beautiful and was a favorite of mine.

Her hair-thickening shampoo is also really nice.

I also like her make-up remover "melt-downs." They take off the darkest shades of lipstick and remove your heavier-type foundations, too. 

Her cream bronzer and her Candlelight highligher--which is a gold cream-type highlighter--happen to be two of my favorite make-up products that I have tried and used over the years. 

I have also liked her lipsticks too, and have bought them when they have come in a set/kit. 

Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Both Adrianne and Bobby are frightening to look at.... both of them with the ridiculous black hair and long bangs....not to speak of all the plastic surgery.😳

I thought I was the only one who thought that.  I don't really care about the plastic surgery.  It is the hair that throws me off.

I don't care for Bobbi anyway as she is too "breathy."  Don't know why that throws me off. But I can't watch.

There is something arrogant about her too (along with Adrianne). Same thing, can't watch.

There are vendors I do enjoy watching when they are on. But if they are paired with Bobbi I can't watch.  The only time I can watch if the Beekman's are on as they can host the show by themselves at this point. I have watched them enough between Evine (when it was Evine) and HSN that I can tell (at least with them) who they like to work with and who they don't.  If they don't like the host they basically ignore the host.  I don't think pairing the Beekmans with Bobbi is a good idea. I don't think her image fits what they are trying to do.  But HSN is a bussiness and Bobbi is there to sell. So she gets told who to pair with. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BdBettyB wrote:

Agree. I love trying new things. Oh, I forgot I have used her Argan line. When if first came out. I can't remember how long ago that was? It was good from what I remember? I just moved on to another line for some reason. 

@BdBettyB  We know some company must have had argan oil on the market when Adrienne brought it to HSN, but it was a new oil to me.  That had to be in the early 2000s. I've not been without argan oil since Adrienne introduced hers.  I moved onto Josie Maran or Shea Terra for my argan because Adrienne started blending hers with boabob. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I wanted the 100% argan oil. 

Trusted Contributor

@Trix wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

Agree. I love trying new things. Oh, I forgot I have used her Argan line. When if first came out. I can't remember how long ago that was? It was good from what I remember? I just moved on to another line for some reason. 

@BdBettyB  We know some company must have had argan oil on the market when Adrienne brought it to HSN, but it was a new oil to me.  That had to be in the early 2000s. I've not been without argan oil since Adrienne introduced hers.  I moved onto Josie Maran or Shea Terra for my argan because Adrienne started blending hers with boabob. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I wanted the 100% argan oil. 

Thank you for the timeline. I was thinking it was the 2000's but coundn't remember. In a way Adrienne was a gateway to Argan oil for me too. I've tried many oils from health food stores to named brands. For the last four years I've been using Active Argan. It's the lightest of oils  and it works well on my skin.  

Respected Contributor

I love her “Minerale Finishing Powder with Copper, Elastin & Acquaint Minerale” in the big black compact. I always kept a stock pile of them. I am now down to my last one. One of the BEST finishing powders ever. I hope I will beable to find something as good when I finish my last one.
Honored Contributor

Adrienne's products are loaded with fillers like mineral oil, petro, talc, and other chemicals not good for your skin. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Toppers3 

Like you, I too loved her lipsticks. Great colors and very long lasting without being drying. Always a favorite of mine.

Honored Contributor

Re: Signature Club A - wh'y not on QVC?

I like Adirenne and used some of her products in the past.   She has a large following and has had continuous success in the business.  I think it's great that she's still on television with the same amount of enthusiasm as years ago.  The few posters that don't care for her here aren't affecting her bottom line one bit.