Honored Contributor

Signature Club A Anniversary Event

[ Edited ]

Lots of supersizes and special event prices. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Signature Club A Anniversary Event

@JeanLouiseFinch   Thanks for the "heads up!"  I'm going to go see if there's a BIG "Lemon Meltdown" for sale.  I use it as sometimes "conductive medium" for any "face gizmos" I have.

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@TwinkleBell wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch   Thanks for the "heads up!"  I'm going to go see if there's a BIG "Lemon Meltdown" for sale.  I use it as sometimes "conductive medium" for any "face gizmos" I have.

@TwinkleBell   There is!  Huge bottle (32 oz.)/$29.95.  I'm trying the orange vanilla. Never used this product before so fingers crossed. 🤞

Honored Contributor

I wish her meltdowns were on sale!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

I wish her meltdowns were on sale!

They are!

Valued Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  

..  That "Peppermint Mocha" sounds interesting also. .. Good enough to eat!  heh 

Seems' there's 3 names for her "Lemon"  (Meltdowns),  depending on the container size, .. unless they've just slapped a "Lemon.. " label scent on, and they're all the same.. . .. and ppl who regularly order her "Lemon" know it's the same "Lemon <whatever>"    .. I mean how many kinds of "Lemon" can one manufacturer make?  heh

When I use the "Lemon Meldown" as a "medium" for my electronic "face gizmos," makes my skin "so soft,"  & wonderfully *puffy, plump*, feels like "soft velvet" when finished... like a perfectly, fully ripe peach.

Enjoy @JeanLouiseFinch 

Feelings are simply human
How we deal with, ..or express those feelings .. is our choice
. ~ . Please be kind . ~ .

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch,

I only like the coconut meltdowns-$39 for the large and $37.95 for 2 of the smaller.

I used to buy them for $11 or 2 for $20. Anyway I really do love this stuff but not willing to pay those prices.

Thanks for posting about it though.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch,

I only like the coconut meltdowns-$39 for the large and $37.95 for 2 of the smaller.

I used to buy them for $11 or 2 for $20. Anyway I really do love this stuff but not willing to pay those prices.

Thanks for posting about it though.

@on the bay @Did you see the 32 oz. pump bottle for $29.95?

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch Yes but is the meltdown cleanser the same as the regular meltdowns? I don't need the cleanser, ( I don't think). I"ve never tried the cleanser.

Thank you though!

Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch Yes but is the meltdown cleanser the same as the regular meltdowns? I don't need the cleanser, ( I don't think). I"ve never tried the cleanser.

Thank you though!

@on the bay  The labels on all of them, whatever size, say "Meltdown Cleansing Creme". 🤷‍♀️