Respected Contributor

Signature Club A 3-D Makeup Palette

On HSN she is selling a 3 D eyeshadow palette.I was surprised to her her say that she never uses color on the eyes always neutrals. She was saying she has done the runway many times and  the stars never wear color on the eyes. I thought this was interesting. I'll have to notice the next time I see the stars on the runway. Her palette is  5 eyeshadow palette, mascara, and a  shimmer lipstick. She was on with Amy last night.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Signature Club A 3-D Makeup Palette

Adrienne at best changes lip color.  Her look is iconic and never seems to have  make-up changes no matter what the trend.

Respected Contributor

@cuddlesmama   Yes, I happened to be watching last night when she said the same thing.  I used to purchase her makeup, including eyeshadows, and I agree.......her color palate has always been neutral brown with some pinkish tones included.  That used to work for me when I was young, but now that I'm older, I actually need to add some color to my bland face.  I no longer purchase her makeup.  Most of my eyeshadows are Urban Decay, and my lipsticks are light to medium pinks.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@cuddlesmama   Yes, I happened to be watching last night when she said the same thing.  I used to purchase her makeup, including eyeshadows, and I agree.......her color palate has always been neutral brown with some pinkish tones included.  That used to work for me when I was young, but now that I'm older, I actually need to add some color to my bland face.  I no longer purchase her makeup.  Most of my eyeshadows are Urban Decay, and my lipsticks are light to medium pinks.

Hi, what color eyeshadows are you wearing. I never liked neutrals to me they just do nothing for me. I also like the pink lipsticks and wear  pastel light eyeshadow colors as my eyes are deep set.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

She usually offers one shade of shadow, leaning towards mauve.