Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,977
Registered: ‎09-12-2013

I'm happy anytime I see new beauty brands come to QVC. I have a few sigma brushes and really like them. The quality is very good and they do have a 2 year warranty, which is good considering all the washes they can be put through. 

My 2 favorite are the E25 and E40. The E25 is perfect for blending and crease work and the E40 is my favorite for blending. I also have the 3D foundation brush, which works well to get around the eyes. 

Anyone else have these brushes or any Sigma makeup?

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,356
Registered: ‎01-03-2012

Re: Sigma Beauty and brushes...

I just bought them from here because I wanted to try the cleaning mat.  I was very surprised how well the flat foundation brush applied my Dior spray foundation.  I love the brush shampoo and my brushes are super clean now using the mat.  Everything is very well made. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 20,570
Registered: ‎06-13-2012

Re: Sigma Beauty and brushes...


@GSPgirl wrote:

I just bought them from here because I wanted to try the cleaning mat.  I was very surprised how well the flat foundation brush applied my Dior spray foundation.  I love the brush shampoo and my brushes are super clean now using the mat.  Everything is very well made. 


@GSPgirl I bought the sigma cleaning glove over a year ago on birchbox for about $24 and it is awesome! What a genius yet simple idea. There are dupes that are cheaper (I think the original price is about $39) and they may work just as well. Those brush cleaning mats and gloves really do help get my brushes clean quicker and more thoroughly. 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,358
Registered: ‎07-17-2010

Re: Sigma Beauty and brushes...

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

@GSPgirl wrote:

I just bought them from here because I wanted to try the cleaning mat.  I was very surprised how well the flat foundation brush applied my Dior spray foundation.  I love the brush shampoo and my brushes are super clean now using the mat.  Everything is very well made. 


@GSPgirl I bought the sigma cleaning glove over a year ago on birchbox for about $24 and it is awesome! What a genius yet simple idea. There are dupes that are cheaper (I think the original price is about $39) and they may work just as well. Those brush cleaning mats and gloves really do help get my brushes clean quicker and more thoroughly. 


@HappyDaze

 

It's funny, I was looking at brush-cleaning mats on Amazon last night.  Then I was making food in my kitchen and I looked up and saw a silicone pot holder/trivet hanging around that I never use.  The pattern on it makes it look an awful lot like a brush-cleaning mat.  So I think I may already own a brush-cleaning mat and I didn't even know it!!



"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor
Posts: 20,570
Registered: ‎06-13-2012

Re: Sigma Beauty and brushes...

@mistriTsquirrel lol now THAT is the way to think outside of the box! Love it!! Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,332
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Sigma Beauty and brushes...

[ Edited ]

I have the mat and the brushes and the brush cleaner.  Love them all.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,177
Registered: ‎07-04-2014

Re: Sigma Beauty and brushes...

Love Sigma brushes so much that I've replaced every other brush except my Artis foundation and blush brushes with Sigma.  The award winning F80 and3DHD are awesome!  They make IT brushes seem like childrens' toys.  So soft and dense, Sigma F80 and 3DHD apply liquid, cream and powder foundation flawlessly, with no waste.

 

During a sale around the holidays Sigma.com offered full sets of precision brushes and an eye set.  The prices were more than reasonable in the sets and you have the perfect tool for every task!  Can't recommend them highly enough!  I don't think anyone will ever regret their purchase of Sigma brushes.  

 

The Q offers a starter kit at a great price!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,977
Registered: ‎09-12-2013

Re: Sigma Beauty and brushes...


@CoG wrote:

Love Sigma brushes so much that I've replaced every other brush except my Artis foundation and blush brushes with Sigma.  The award winning F80 and3DHD are awesome!  They make IT brushes seem like childrens' toys.  So soft and dense, Sigma F80 and 3DHD apply liquid, cream and powder foundation flawlessly, with no waste.

 

During a sale around the holidays Sigma.com offered full sets of precision brushes and an eye set.  The prices were more than reasonable in the sets and you have the perfect tool for every task!  Can't recommend them highly enough!  I don't think anyone will ever regret their purchase of Sigma brushes.  

 

The Q offers a starter kit at a great price!


@CoG  I agree. The packaging is nice also because I've never rec Ives a brush from Sigma that was ill shaped or the bristles were wacky. I have received a couple IT brushes that the bristles stuck out and I couldn't figure out why, because they come in those cylinders. I have some Morphe brand brushes that have arrived the same. There are a couple Morphe brand eye brushes that are really good, and these are a lot cheaper. 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,057
Registered: ‎02-24-2016

Re: Sigma Beauty and brushes...

@wvumountiefan Yes, I still have some of the sigma brushes I bought yrs.ago & also the Sigma brush cleaning Mitt. Excellent quality brushes & mitt.

 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,177
Registered: ‎07-04-2014

Re: Sigma Beauty and brushes...


@wvumountiefan wrote:

I'm happy anytime I see new beauty brands come to QVC. I have a few sigma brushes and really like them. The quality is very good and they do have a 2 year warranty, which is good considering all the washes they can be put through. 

My 2 favorite are the E25 and E40. The E25 is perfect for blending and crease work and the E40 is my favorite for blending. I also have the 3D foundation brush, which works well to get around the eyes. 

Anyone else have these brushes or any Sigma makeup?


@wvumountiefan , Ladies, if ever you wanted top of the line, best of best, award winning brushes, now might just be your time to have them all!  Sigma's website has a 60- 75% off sale , individual brushes and FABULOUS sets- a complete set, precision set, kabuki.......

 

yes, I splurged but this is , in the long run, a frugal purchase for me.  Won't even be tempted to buy another so so product just because the brush is appealing ( ombré blush? Sparkly bronzer? Ashy contour?  Nope!). Positively giddy!  These are HG tools at down right bargain prices!  Hope you find what you love!