Honored Contributor

Hey lady, you are missed by a lot of people. Please reconsider joining us at our new location. 

Honored Contributor

May be locked out,this is my 1st post in 12 days!!!!!!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

I'm glad this is back up! I missed everyone! 

I was thinking about rejoining PB but I thought I'd just wait a bit and see if this place stays up. If it goes down again like it just did then I'll go there for sure.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee I tried to find you there, and your name came up, but I hadn't seen you posting.  I wanted to tell you that I gave the Alpha Skincare body lotion a try as my morning facial moisturizer and I'm really liking it.  I've committed to using it that way until the end of the month, barring any adverse reaction, and the decide if I want to continue.  So far, so good.  Thanks  👍

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@SilleeMee I tried to find you there, and your name came up, but I hadn't seen you posting.  I wanted to tell you that I gave the Alpha Skincare body lotion a try as my morning facial moisturizer and I'm really liking it.  I've committed to using it that way until the end of the month, barring any adverse reaction, and the decide if I want to continue.  So far, so good.  Thanks  👍

It works nicely on your feet also.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch 

I'm glad you like it. What I do is apply the lotion, not too much, (pea-size for face and another for neck/dec), to very damp skin. The water makes a good slip and you end up with very smooth application. My face stays hydrated all day then when I wash it off my face glows.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch 

I'm glad you like it. What I do is apply the lotion, not too much, (pea-size for face and another for neck/dec), to very damp skin. The water makes a good slip and you end up with very smooth application. My face stays hydrated all day then when I wash it off my face glows.

@SilleeMee Yes! After I've applied my serums, I'll lightly mist with true rose water and follow with the lotion. It has really nice absorption and no tackiness. 

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch 

@SilleeMee I posted on the other site that I tried the body lotion on my face and it stung. Do you think applying it on damp skin (or buffering it with a moisturizer first) would help? TIA

Honored Contributor

So nice to feel at home here again!!!

Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@SilleeMee I posted on the other site that I tried the body lotion on my face and it stung. Do you think applying it on damp skin (or buffering it with a moisturizer first) would help? TIA

@Texasmouse 

Sometimes it stings my face, too. But I'm use to it...lol!

Yes, you can mix it in with your moisturizer and that will help dilute the glycolic acid so it won't sting too much. I don't think damp skin would make that much if a difference. I would try your moisturizer and then maybe decrease the amounts gradually until your skin can get use to the glycolic.