Valued Contributor

Re: Shouldn't Every Woman On The Planet Have One By Now?

On 5/17/2014 gazelle77 said: I am sure there are MANY Americans and not that do not have a $100 plus face brush.....especially today with people out of work. I bet if you walked down Broadway in New York City and took a pole of who has one, few people would even know what you are talking about, and most of those people would never buy a $100 plus face washing brush IF they knew about it. Most of us on this board ( including myself!) are just very fortunate that we have THE CHOICE to have one or not have one.

I am being facetious.

Honored Contributor

I get it. I own one and still feel the same way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Super Contributor

I can't imagine why anyone would want/need one? In fact, I doubt most of my friends have ever heard of the prodct.

We learned to wash our faces when we were kids. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

I love my Clarisonic, well worth the investment. I think people buy more then one because they come out with new colors and patterns.
Honored Contributor

I bought the ole brush . it works great I can't imagine justifying the extra hundred and something dollars
Valued Contributor

I just bought one for the first time! I am in mid-forties and I want to keep my skin it's best. I have been blessed with good skin, but my three teenage sons...not so much. I have spent quite a bundle at the derm for them- on all kinds of meds. creams etc. I've done a lot of research online today- listened to the callers when it's been presented, and I figured it could only help. Very good reviews!

If not anything, we will all end up w/ clean skin. That's always a +

Super Contributor

I love mine and got one for my niece for her birthday too. I got it when they were on sale at the Skinstore, paid a lot less than the TSV price. It was the regular Mia, not the 2, but really, who needs the timer?

Honored Contributor

Two........you need one for each hand

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

On 5/17/2014 mtnbikegirl said:

I just bought one for the first time! I am in mid-forties and I want to keep my skin it's best. I have been blessed with good skin, but my three teenage sons...not so much. I have spent quite a bundle at the derm for them- on all kinds of meds. creams etc. I've done a lot of research online today- listened to the callers when it's been presented, and I figured it could only help. Very good reviews!

If not anything, we will all end up w/ clean skin. That's always a +

I hope it helps. I watched my sister and then my daughter go through the acne thing it's awful and there's not a lot you can do about it with the exception of antibiotics or for girls birth control helps because it regulates the hormones. I wanted to reach through the television screen and strangle jennifer stallone when she stated that her teenage daughters didn't have acne because they knew how to keep their faces clean!
Trusted Contributor

I was thinking the same thing. How many times has this item been a TSV?