Honored Contributor

Re: Shouldn't Every Woman On The Planet Have One By Now?

The one caller said she had one and loved it and then went back and bought six more..yes, six more. She said she bought them for presents for people. That is a lot of friends with dirty faces! {#emotions_dlg.w00t} j/k!

Honored Contributor

uote>On 5/18/2014 spud188 said:

And didn't Good Housekeeping rate the Oil of Olay brush this year #1 ??

cool! I'm very happy to hear this since it is the one that I have! And not for nothing it works.
Super Contributor

On 5/17/2014 Kathleen said:

I can't imagine why anyone would want/need one? In fact, I doubt most of my friends have ever heard of the prodct.

We learned to wash our faces when we were kids. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I learned to brush my teeth when I was a kid but now have a Sonicare toothbrush.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

On 5/17/2014 mtnbikegirl said:

I just bought one for the first time! I am in mid-forties and I want to keep my skin it's best. I have been blessed with good skin, but my three teenage sons...not so much. I have spent quite a bundle at the derm for them- on all kinds of meds. creams etc. I've done a lot of research online today- listened to the callers when it's been presented, and I figured it could only help. Very good reviews!

If not anything, we will all end up w/ clean skin. That's always a +

I hope it doesn't make your boys' skin worse. {#emotions_dlg.sad} I doubt mechanical scrubbing is going to help.

Super Contributor

Grammarqueen,

I thought the same thing when I saw the TSV. I also thought I heard a caller say they purchased six of them for gifts for their daughters and granddaughters. I was thinking, are you serious. I do have one for myself and I love how it makes my skin feel smooth, but would not purchase as a gift.

Honored Contributor

On 5/18/2014 ennui1 said:
On 5/17/2014 mtnbikegirl said:

I just bought one for the first time! I am in mid-forties and I want to keep my skin it's best. I have been blessed with good skin, but my three teenage sons...not so much. I have spent quite a bundle at the derm for them- on all kinds of meds. creams etc. I've done a lot of research online today- listened to the callers when it's been presented, and I figured it could only help. Very good reviews!

If not anything, we will all end up w/ clean skin. That's always a +

I hope it doesn't make your boys' skin worse. {#emotions_dlg.sad} I doubt mechanical scrubbing is going to help.

my daughter used an exfoliating scrub which she enjoyed. It does help.she is 28 years old now and past the acne stage but I'm considering buying her the Paulas choice BHA for the red marks left behind
Honored Contributor

My best friend and my mom still don't have one.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Regular Contributor

YES I agree!!! Love mine!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I think they are running out of ideas IMHO.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I don't own one. I've watched the demo's in the past, & decided I really didn't need one.

I use a Gentle Buf-Puf & get really good results. It gently exfoliates, + it helps remove every ounce of makeup. When I follow with a PTR peel pad after I cleanse, theres ZERO dirt on the white pad.

I buy them at Amazon in a multi-pack, & they last a long time.

I agree....too many of the same programs.