Honored Contributor

I would try the Minor Emergency Clinic first if you have one. If you need to go to the ER I'm sure they will send you over there. It will save you time & money.

Respected Contributor

i hope you're getting help for this infection and hope you learned not to post in a beauty section such major medcal problems you're experiencing.  thank god you weren't having a heart attack.  you wasted alot of time posting on a shopping board.  you may not have been with us today because of it.  

Respected Contributor

That is so scary, I hope you went in and I hope they were able to figure it out.  Thinking about yoU!

Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

i hope you're getting help for this infection and hope you learned not to post in a beauty section such major medcal problems you're experiencing.  thank god you weren't having a heart attack.  you wasted alot of time posting on a shopping board.  you may not have been with us today because of it.  

Maybe  by posting here she did go to the ER!

Respected Contributor

Re: Should I see a doctor?

[ Edited ]

@FranandZoe wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@FranandZoe wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

Honored Contributor

This sounds Urgent Care need. Please go or have someone get you there. And please,please let us know what happens.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

Some people are really stoic to a fault about their own medical issues. I don't care where they post their question as long as they get the message loud and clear to get themselves to a professional who can help.

This is not some single-post trolling child. Look at @Nonametoday 's large post count. I'm glad she asked her question and got a very alarmed response. We don't want to lose her! We don't want to lose anybody. Especially to an eminently treatable issue that is easier to fix the earlier it is addressed.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

I wouldn't mess around asking here but yourself to an ER!!

Valued Contributor

Re: Should I see a doctor?

[ Edited ]

Yes !You need to go to the emergency room. The right foot sounds like its infected and perhaps you also have arthritis in your feet as well.

cathy from ma

Honored Contributor

Good advice given by everyone!💗

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~