Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

i hope you're getting help for this infection and hope you learned not to post in a beauty section such major medcal problems you're experiencing.  thank god you weren't having a heart attack.  you wasted alot of time posting on a shopping board.  you may not have been with us today because of it.  

@Blingqueen023 She posted here last evening and was advised within 2 minutes of her posting to go to the ER.  You can't get any faster than that.

Sometimes people aren't sure if their symptoms are serious or not. If they live alone, they have no one in the house to talk to.   A wise person asks whatever way is available to them and doesn't just ignore it.

I can't  imagine why you came here to admonish the OP over this. It serves no purpose.

I have personally seen a few people who asked for help on the forums or forums friends noticed there was a problem and came to the rescue by getting an alert out for emergency personal to go to their house to check on them.

The posters on here are awsome and helpful in times of need.

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

i hope you're getting help for this infection and hope you learned not to post in a beauty section such major medcal problems you're experiencing.  thank god you weren't having a heart attack.  you wasted alot of time posting on a shopping board.  you may not have been with us today because of it.  

As @Carmie pointed out, this poster just might not know about certain symptoms, and she received excellent advice immediately. Never a need to shame anyone for reaching out. Let's hope that she is fine.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday  I hope you are okay.  PLease let us know how you are doing.  Everyone was concerend about you.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I totally agree get to ER ASAP don’t wait