Super Contributor

Re: Should I buy Perfect Formula TSV coming up on Tuesday?

Perfect formula really is great for my nails, i won't be purchasing the TSV as I did purchase last year and still have some {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/7/2014 tigriss said:

Thanks, growing up on a farm with a sister who didn't have a mechanical mind left me to doing everything else with dad and I can sew, knit, quilt, cook, bake.....etc. I'm still trying to learn the girly girl stuff like hair, nails, and makeup. I love fixing things, but sometime, you need a MAN for strength and help! For this, I think I need a man on call that I don't have to pay but cook for. That might be less hassle than a husband at times!

Ha! That would be nice if they would just fix stuff and go away, huh? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

My step dad was determined that I would know how to change a tire, put in oil, do a tune up, etc, whether I wanted to learn or not. I learned how to cook, bake, sew, etc from my mom.

My job is a lot of times considered more of a mans job, but I like it and somewhere between all that, I manage to be a girl too.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Frequent Contributor

Definitely works as advertised to strengthen nails! My nails grow out of control when I use Perfect Formula

Frequent Contributor

Perfect formula is the only nail polish that doesnt chip off an hour after I have applied it. it actually stays on my nails for almost a week, and I am very tough on my hands. You have to absolutely make sure you change it once a week though and I would recommend once you take it off to leave it off for a few hours and moisturize your nails and let them breath a bit. Perfect formula is more like a gel in that it stays on nails but also sort of seals off nails so moisture doesnt really get to them.

I also have a thyroid problem and Graves disease and my nails are horrible. Perfect formula is wonderful and I always make sure I have it on hand. I also have to say the pink is amazing in that it truely brightens your nails and make then look extra clean. lastly, the crystal file is almost worth the price of the whole kit on its own. I used to use regular files (will never go back to them) and have since tried other crystal files but none of them are as good as the PF crystal formula. The one I have now I have had for over two years and it works as well now as it did the day I got it. Somepoletely smooths out nails and doesny damage or split them.

Contributor

I must be in the minority as I bought the Perfect Gel coat combo that has the clear pink tint with a bottle of the powder pink included and will not be repurchasing.

My nail edges kept chipping off with the powder pink. Also the clear pink did NOT look at all pink on my nails. As the days went on both the clear and powder pink turned yellowish/brown.

I am very disappointed with this product. I bought it because I can no longer get a product called Starting Over that Sally's used to carry. Now that product was awesome and I don't know why it is not available anymore.

Respected Contributor

I decided to try it. I ordered it early yesterday morning on the day of the TSV and it was just delivered, it's only 11:30 am! I got it within 27 hours of ordering it! I got it on AD in case I like it, if not, I'll cancel the AD. The case and the tools that came with it are really nice. Not everything works for everyone. I do get manicures and pedicures during the summer months but I do my own during the winter months.

Honored Contributor

A very good OTC dupe is Duri Rejuvacote. Also, a lightly tinted pink.

Esteemed Contributor

To tigriss:

I order the Pro Strong online from QVC. They usually come in color groups instead of individual bottles but are a good deal. I've priced them on the ProStrong website and I can get twice as many bottles for my $ on QVC. I don't know why they don't feature any more shows on air with this polish but I'm guessing it's because they are pushing other products. I've had most of the colors that are on line and there really isn't a bad choice. I'm not one for the navy or green polish so it works for me. Color really does last and resists chips. Hope this works for you.

Honored Contributor

I ordered it at 2 mins to midnight. LOL!!! Hope I like it or I will have to cancel my auto-delivery. I never wear nail polish but I could use the other products.

Honored Contributor

I only caught part of the presentation & it was late in the day. It sounds great but I did not order. I'm looking forward to reviews & might get it later. The AD sounded great. I even liked the colors.